Noob with '85 max checking in

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mankini

Reaction score
Hey all, I just joined the forum and wanted to say hello and ask a question. I have enjoyed my 1985 for the last 10 years, I love riding it and have been known to exceed the posted speed limit a time or two :biglaugh:.

I am sure this has been asked but I will go ahead. Can any body suggest hard side luggage options for Mr MAX or point to a thread? I am looking for good looking, streamlined, helmet sized luggage.

cheers

Welcome to the forum:clapping:

Sorry but not very familiar with saddlebags. Can you store Nitrous bottles in them? There ya go guys in Canada now you found a way to put nitrous on your bike without advertising the BLUE bottle

Welcome, nice to have you join.Sorry, I am not a saddle bag carrier, but there are guys in here that will point you in the right direction.

yea, follow that link in the first reply - I have a pair of FatMax bags in black on mine (there's a picture of it on the FatMax website) and they're brilliant!

yea, follow that link in the first reply - I have a pair of FatMax bags in black on mine (there's a picture of it on the FatMax website) and they're brilliant!

Is is difficult to tell from the pictures on the fatmax site if you can stuff a helmet, and your leathers into them?

Is there room to keep small turn markers in th estock location? I got rid of my stock lollipops, never liked em' much.

Back