Not something you see everyday

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
I've been working on the thruway near the Pa/NY line. over the last three days there's been many groups of between ten and twenty cycles going bye. but there not just any groups. They're Hell's Angels. So far I've seen them from Illinois, California, Lexington. We talked to one of them at a gas station, and asked them where they were all going. The guy said " we're just going for a ride". Anybody have any Idea where there going. A big rally maybe, or a convention.

I know in the past they've met in Wisconsin for their national meeting.

Years ago they showed up outside (west of) Rochester NY for the funeral of a member who was to be buried in the local cemetery, it caused quite the stir, big police presence. Village right on the Erie Canal.

I spotted a big group of them earlier this year, maybe 20 or so of them on alternate 7, know they have a clubhouse in downtown Troy....looks like a cross between a sleazy strip club and a war bunker.

Holy shit I'd never heard so much noise from something only going 60mph. But then again alt 7 is uphill, and of course they were all hogly fergusons so I guess that explains it.

Passed them in the right lane at 115 with the vboost howling....lol

Could be all riding to Sturgis SD which starts in a little over a week.I've been twice and it's one of the largest bike rally's in the world.
Mike

Gee, I see groups of a hundred or so Black and White (Outlaws) quite often down here... They have some great parties...

not a lot of patch's in the southern metrowest area. hahah

Latest posts

Back