Oh! Crap!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is still 70 out here. Had to pull out the gloves for morning riding. Getting down to the 50s. :icon_axe:

Uh Vmaxin, about that avatar...........................WEIRD, VERY WEIRD!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
I thought it was weird too.......................when I saw no blood????? Just another gingerbread baby getting it's head chewed off by a puppet. :confused2:

I thought it was weird too.......................when I saw no blood????? Just another gingerbread baby getting it's head chewed off by a puppet. :confused2:

EXACT same reaction I had Redbone!!!! The ol' Pre-schooler/puppet thing!!! :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Damn Redbone, no matter which way I angle my laptop screen I can't see a nip on the new avatar! Nice new pics. I vote you get some kind of award for having the best av's. A bonus award for the frequent updates.

Damn Redbone, no matter which way I angle my laptop screen I can't see a nip on the new avatar! Nice new pics. I vote you get some kind of award for having the best av's. A bonus award for the frequent updates.
I'LL SECOUND THAT , IF HE CAN PUT THEM IN AS THUMBNAILS , SO WHEN WE CLICK ON THEM , IT GOES TO FULL SCREAN !:punk:

I'LL SECOUND THAT , IF HE CAN PUT THEM IN AS THUMBNAILS , SO WHEN WE CLICK ON THEM , IT GOES TO FULL SCREAN !:punk:

Yeah, or bring them up on the tv. That'd be the perfect excuse to buy a 5 foot BIG SCREEN!
Wonder how Heidimax would take to that??? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Yeah, even in original there are none. I try to make sure there are no explicit pO rn images in either the avatar or signature. Provocative, yes! I'll see if I can dig up the original for ya COPRUNNER...... maybe this will tide you over.....

Attachments

• 1205049233929.jpg
    1205049233929.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back