Oh shit moment

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Looks like good things are NOT going to happen.

18152281679070571778935.jpg

It's real close, but I think that can is gonna hit before the foot....I hope so cause otherwise he may end up under that bike! :bang head:

Anyone know how this turned out? :stretche:

It's real close, but I think that can is gonna hit before the foot....I hope so cause otherwise he may end up under that bike! :bang head:

Anyone know how this turned out? :stretche:

To me it looks like the can already hit and started to buckle. I'm thinking by the bike's angle and being both tires are off the ground; When it landed or touched that pipe, the front end came down hard and it ended up high-siding the rider.

Gonna have to email Ingo and find out if he knows. I stole the picture from him.

Looks to me like he got one hell of a wheelstand........the rear fender struck the asphalt HARD..........unloading and lifting the rear wheel.....and he is on his way down on the right side.......

CRUNCH!!!!!!:bang head:

Is it real though??:confused2:

I'm thinking its real. I first thought that it wasn't, so I blew it up and took a look around for signs of photoshopping and really coulnd't find any.

Like Kaboom said, take a peek at the taillight its bent up. It does look like while he bringing it up, it got away from him, and he hit the rear fender/tail light.

Kina like when they do the wheel competitions in the cars. they rock back too hard on the bars (those that have them) or rear bumper and they unload the chassis and the rear tires leave the ground too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMsjRtOHXow

I DID THAT A COUPLE OF TIMES ( 29 YEARS AGO ) ON MY XS1100 , I WAS " OSSIFIED " BOTH TIMES , THE ONE TIME I HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL , A PIECE OF THE , " I THINK HEADLIGHT " WENT ALMOST ALL THE WAY THOUGH MY RIGHT FOREARM , BUT CAME OUT , THEY HAD TO PUT A DRAIN TUBE IN MY ARM & I WAS COVERED IN BLOOD , EVEN MY RIGHT SNEAKER & SOCK WERE FULL OF BLOOD ! ... TALK ABOUT A HANGOVER IN THE MORNING ! .. AND A WRECKED BIKE ! .. IT WASN'T ONE OF MY PROUDER MOMENTS ! ... :confused2:

That really looks like one of those moments where you have just a split second to let go and jump off the bike to save yourself.

700lbs of hot metal in the air at that angle - I know what I'd do! :hitsfan:

Back