Old but good.... Good Ole Biden says you dont want a AR15 , you want a shot gun....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Old but good.... Good Ole Biden says you dont want a AR15 , you want a shot gun..

What would we have to laugh at without good ole Joe?

Re: Old but good.... Good Ole Biden says you dont want a AR15 , you want a shot gun..

Meh... I would rather have a Marlin Camp Carbine for home defense than the AR-15. With a nice, Extended clip, I have a ton of .45 ACP rounds goin down range at the intruding perp. The AR-15 will serve nicely at coyotes though.

I've always been amazed that the anti-self defense lobby has never said much about shotguns.

They are the most deadly weapon I can think of at close combat ranges.

F Biden he's got protection of about 1,000 rounds ( secret service ) paid by taxpayers ! F all the country clubbing politicians !!!!!!!!! not angry just fed up with their country club attitude

Biden's an IDIOT...... and he wants to run for President....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I've always been amazed that the anti-self defense lobby has never said much about shotguns.

They are the most deadly weapon I can think of at close combat ranges.

Shotguns were feared in Vietnam.

You better ease on down the road...................

3 a.m. in the morning someone rings my front doorbell, and then starts pounding on my front door. Not knocking; pounding, repeatedly !

I tell wife to call 911; because I may end up shooting someone.

I go to front door(don't open it); flip on front porch light, and ask guy what he wants?

Guy says, I'm looking for Joe"!

I tell him, "Joe don't live here"!

Guy says, "I know he lives around here somewhere".

I tell him, "Well he don't live here!

Guy says, "I know he lives in this neighborhood"!

I've had enough.............
I open door, pull Ruger Blackhawk .44 mag from behind my leg, stick barrel under his nose, and push it against his upper lip.
He looks like a stoned out of his mind crack head .
Tell him,"You'd better ease on down the road MF"!
He's starts backing up the sidewalk, and shouting, Be cool man! Be cool man! Be cool!
He does a 180 degree spin move, runs up my driveway, hangs a right & runs until he is out of my sight.

5 minutes later cops are cruising the neighborhood; they never find the guy.

Shortly thereafter I bought my new "meet & greet" Marlin.
My wife wanted to be helpful; she now has her own "meet & greet".
The guy hasn't been back; I guess Joe don't live around here anymore.
Probably a good thing.

Jester 42

Attachments

• Mossberg 12 gauge pump.jpg
    Mossberg 12 gauge pump.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 13
  • 12 gauge pump.jpg
    12 gauge pump.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Well as an American I have freedom of choice first and foremost. Biden is a fool and would be lucky to find his own ass with both hands let alone tell others what to do or think.
A shotgun is a awsome piece of machinery not many things on the planet can take a shotgun blast and walk away no doubt. All depends on you and your choice get the knowledge on guns get some training and make an informed decision on what is right for you...:hmmm:

Back