OMG what happened to that v-max ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i . AT LEAST NOW THERES SOME FUCKING ROOM TO WORK ON IT ! . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: , PS. ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE , THAT REALLY SUCKS ! .. I FEEL BAD FOR THE BIKE !

It was crashed and then laying on it's side spilled fuel and caught fire. You can see the damage in the faux tank where the bar (while it was still on) came around into it. Seen a few get cooked like that.

Sean

mmm might have a kerker can on it...... looking for a spare one.....

edit: then again it looks different. oh well

That was one hot fire, looks like it burned for quite a while..............Not much left to salvage there.............

Salvage anyone ? :ummm:
" I found this parts bike I think it is worth about 1k, what do you think?" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

G

Hey thanks for posting that picture! I have always like old rusty cars and trucks in fields. Not exactly the same...... but I had to put it on my computer as my wall paper.

Thanks again Gannon

Powerband was probably also strung out too tight.

That picture seems to pop up here every few months....petroleum fires can be extremely hot, easily enough to melt aluminum and steel. When my mother's Acura burnt up there the only thing left was the engine block(it was empty) and transmission case, and the seat frames. The rest of the car was literally a puddle on the ground. Fire inspector said afterward the ambient air temp in the garage was probably around a thousand degrees.

It appears to me that the carb chains stuck in the open position and the bike went very lean!! Should have removed them for the power increase!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back