Pittsburgh Run....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I just joined this site today and came across this pgh run. I know the area from living and working here most of my life. If anyone wants to contact me to help lay out a good riding route and possible staying place let me know. I live about 9 miles outside the city right where the turnpike and rt 28 meet in Harmar. Thanks, Ed (CustomMax)

welcome to the forum Ed, your gonna find lots of great vmaxers in and around your area. are you going to make the run?

Thanks, yea, as soon as I know where to meet everyone. Keep me posted and thanks again for the welcome

if ya read back a few pages you will see where everyone will be meeting along route and then finial destinations. Dont think i will be able to make it for this ride but you will meet tons of great guys, im sure someone will check in and give you info on where to meet. Bill, Garrett, think mike is going also.

Ok just trying to figure out where we are going to eat and drink friday and saturday night.

I was talking to Mikey and he offered everyone to come to his house one of those nights for beer and burgers on his deck, He lives probably 10 minutes from the red roof inn.

Then the other night we could go to primantis or get a vincents pizza or maybe ride to the southside, plenty of places to eat and drink there.

How does everyone feel about that idea?
Does someone else have any ideas or suggestions?

nowhere fancy. at least if you plan on bringing chris and I

At some point the ride should reach the view from Mt Washington, there's observation decks there as well as the inclines that go from top to bottom. It's a great view of the city from above

accuweather right now looks great everywhere i'll be driving, except pittsburgh. supposed to rain friday/saturday.

is monroeville close enough to pittsburgh to call it the same weather?

Hey Guys,
I live about 3 miles from the hotel in Monroeville. If you guys want, we can have a cookout at my home just let me know how many will be coming so I can pick up some burgers and dogs and refreshments. I also have a wireless Internet and a garage full of tools if needed.

Loud bikes are a plus cause I hate my neighbors:punk:

Mike

private message me for my cell number if needed

Latest posts

Back