Pittsburgh Run....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get home from work about 2:30 ...5:00 ish would probably work but you would hit some Parkway east traffic around the tunnels

I will pm my number call me and we can talk about it

Mike

What a great day for a ride! After 300 miles, my A$$ hurts. The wife (Delores) and I got to meet Bill, Mike, and Mike's girlfriend (sorry I can't remember her name...I am terrible with names)at Primanti's for a late lunch. Only 3 bikes, but they looked great. Hopefully we can reschedule another trip, and everyone can make it. Thanks for coming over to the West side guys...I hope the traffic wasn't too bad for you heading back East!!! Here are the pics I took on my "strawberry shortcake" camera! (its pink). Bob

Attachments

• Pitts1.jpg
    Pitts1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Pitts2.jpg
    Pitts2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Pitts3.jpg
    Pitts3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Pitts4.jpg
    Pitts4.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 15
glad u guys still got together. really makes me wanna get this going for august!

Bob,

It was worth braving the traffic to meet you and your wife at Primanti's. Hopefully we can reschedule the "Pittsburgh run" some time in August? Offer still stands...Cook out at my place!

BTW I am bad with names also.....I got on the bike and had to ask my girlfriend what your wifes name was...My girlfriend name is Alicia and if she ever gets on the INTERNET her nickname is Stangglrrl...OH ant the Hanna Montana camera takes good pics! LOL:rofl_200:

Mike

yea. i'll update the thread with info, but right now i'm thinking weekend of 8/7.... i have something the following weekend and it seems the one after gets kind of close to schools/colleges etc...

any initial thoughts? we could rain date it for the following weekend...

yea. i'll update the thread with info, but right now i'm thinking weekend of 8/7.... i have something the following weekend and it seems the one after gets kind of close to schools/colleges etc...

any initial thoughts? we could rain date it for the following weekend...

The only weekend that's bad for me is the 14th, i have a family reunion that weekend.

If anyone wants a quick tour of the city I'm out by North Park right now them I'll head into the city and we could hookup at least to meet and maybe see the view from Mt. Washington. Or call me 412-225-2324 Thanks, Ed

If anyone wants a quick tour of the city I'm out by North Park right now them I'll head into the city and we could hookup at least to meet and maybe see the view from Mt. Washington. Or call me 412-225-2324 Thanks, Ed

Ed, this run just sort of fell apart due to the storms coming in this weekend.
Mikey and I just met up With Bob and his wife for a late lunch on saturday and then we all went home. We are going to try and put another run together in august.

If your ever up for meeting up for a ride or a bike night sometime, give me a shout.

We need to get this run re-scheduled,lets start figuring out the weekend thats best for everyone.
The only weekend in august thats bad for me is the 14th, other than that im good to go...

Can everyone make it on the 7th?

works for me as of now. trying to get some rugby in CT on the weekend before.

Latest posts

Back