Pizza Guy attacked with assault hammer, happy ending

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think DeJuan (or whatever the hell his name was) cared not one bit about what his actions might have done to the pizza guy....wouldn't think attempted murder is out of the question for that clown! And for what.....$30 - $50? Thank god the pizza guy was armed and able to use it.

I was just reading the comments. Read the one on top by catslave. Thats one sick Individual.

I wonder why Cuomo hasn't hit the airwaves with his usual anti-gun BS over this story? How dare the pizza delivery guy defend himself with a gun.

Yeah he should have tossed peperoni at him instead!

Look at that stack of deadly!

images

Todd

This is why I am a huge advocate of concealed carry. Glad the story ended the way it should have.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I didn't see one by catslave....maybe they removed it?

The post is gone. The guy said Cuomo is in the NRA's pocket. His wife Said she would rather be raped and murdered than to shoot the guy in self defense. The pizza guy should have a life sentence for using a gun. Guns are only for police. And That in England self defense is against the law?:ummm: Maybe he mean't with a gun.

Just another target for DeJuan and his crew! :jerk it:

He'll change his mind in a hurry if he survives the attack....... :biglaugh:

I think the Pizza guys deserves an award for helping to clean up our (Buffalo's) streets a bit.

To try and bludgeon a complete stranger to death with a hammer indicates a callous indifference to life that I have a difficult time comprehending. Someone who would kill someone over the cost of a pizza really should not be allowed to remain among other people. He should be removed from this world....permanently, without emotion, showing the same indifference he showed to the man he tried to kill.

Back