Poor man's "chromed" scoops

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post em tonight Red. I completely disassembled them and soda blasted to clean em all up first. Got em off ebay and they were kind of a mess (shipper didn't drain the fluid first :bang head:). Fortunately, the seals looked ok so I reused them. They are the same blue as my master cylinders

I'll post em tonight Red. I completely disassembled them and soda blasted to clean em all up first. Got em off ebay and they were kind of a mess (shipper didn't drain the fluid first :bang head:). Fortunately, the seals looked ok so I reused them. They are the same blue as my master cylinders
Nice, did you ever find the sight glass to replace the old units? Thanks, Dave.

Just did my sissy bar Garrett. The bulk of the work is in prepping so it depends on if they are still clearcoated or not (if so I would blast em down to bare metal). Like I said, though, I'll just charge for shipping and material costs. Make a donation to Fargo - I'll never know how much so thats up to you. I gonna start a new thread, and I'll add some pics tonight.

O and Redbone I haven't replaced the glass yet - there are some on Fleabay and I think Sean has a guy that makes em. On the to-do list.

Back