Post your desktop

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, thanks anyhow KJ & Grant, without a graphics program, and with this serious technological impairement I have....I'll just enjoy everyone else's desktop. :confused2:

paint comes with windows.

Go to Start, then Accessories. it should be found there.

Or go to Start, then Run and when the lil box pops up type in "mspaint" then click ok

Same here Maxium. Daughter took a pic in the back yard.

Wow--Manitoba. And I bitch about winter in NW Ohio.

Pne thing is certain, RazoR--winter is like a menu. The reality pales against the pictures they show you.

Hope it thaws up there and you can get back in the saddle, soon.

bah, some long johns, few layers of long-sleeve shirts and a nice riding jacket, some sort of scarf/gator neck and of course the helmet... he'd be set.

Here's mine....my buddy who has a Harley likes to laugh when he sees that because he thinks his new Harley that he's building will outrun my Max.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 55
Hey one2dmax......that track looks a little damp......how'd she hook up???:biglaugh:

my new one, just got it today, I LOVE IT, probably will be on for a long time:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• watchdog 001.jpg
    watchdog 001.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 43
Here's mine....my buddy who has a Harley likes to laugh when he sees that because he thinks his new Harley that he's building will outrun my Max.

It may! Question is; how much money does he have in it? lol I must say... I like that Vmax a lot... lol

my garage ornament :bang head::rofl_200:

desktop.jpg

It may! Question is; how much money does he have in it? lol I must say... I like that Vmax a lot... lol

I figured you'd like that one. I am surprised it took you as long as it did to notice it!

Back