Preview: A world without guns.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZJ017

One of many recent tragic mass murders perpetrated without guns. We are pissing up the wrong waterfall with knee jerk democratic gun control. How is it not obvious to everyone at this point?
It is only clear to the mouthbreathers that the bans just aren't expansive enough. Since guns rely on small explosions to propel their screaming death pellets, it should be obvious to you that we need to ban all explosives and combustibles.

Next we should make murder illegal, and then drugs.

"Screaming death pellets", I like that, great imagery! Very well worded.

Im cool.with a full ban on anything that can be used to create an explosive compound, im getting sick of internal combustion engines anyway. Once we have a realistic enforceable plan for that ban we can file it in the democratic dream-file with all the realistic enforceable plans to acheive that gun-free utopia that even IS and domestic criminals are bound to abide by. Controlling idiots and zealots is far to politically incorrect anyway.

I love sarcasm, I really do but seriously if we try to ban everything that can be used to create explosives well be cleaning our homes with tap water and rainbows. Im suggesting that we stop with trying to ban things that we cant possibly remove from society and allocate ALL our resources to finding solutions that have an actual chance to impact the problem. Guns are here to stay, legally or not, explosives are going to be easy peasy as long as someone wants to blow people up. Think! There is no way to remove these factors, but lets say you could, what do we do about the nut cases with a touch of chemistry background? Guns and household chemicals/fuels are the very least of our problems. Time to wake up to this fact and stop wasting time with all the counterproductive legislation that only stands to weaken the law abiding citizen.

Uhhmmm..... What about making it a whole lot simpler. The ones who guck up lets nuke and when shit happens here, we just kill them. We don't need to worry about people's civil rights as a human when they are doing shit like this. Just my opinion, but I think it' would be an effective approach
The news sucks, for United States and overseas. We have to many rights for the ones who commit crimes and the punishments are never justifiable. Bombers, rapist, cereal killers, peds, the list goes on... It's absolutely sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhhmmm..... What about making it a whole lot simpler. The ones who guck up lets nuke and when shit happens here, we just kill them. We don't need to worry about people's civil rights as a human when they are doing shit like this. Just my opinion, but I think it' would be an effective approach
The news sucks, for United States and overseas. We have to many rights for the ones who commit crimes and the punishments are never justifiable. Bombers, rapist, cereal killers, peds, the list goes on... It's absolutely sickening.

I weep for murdered Cheerios.

We are far too lenient on crimes against people and/or property, not very consistent either. Im all about due process and rights but when you take rights away from another citizen you should loose your own. Unless your female, wealthy or famous of course.

have a friend who is from cabo verde,africa.
she said once that in some places when she was young if someone was caught stealing they would chop one hand.
barbary? yes,but like she said,they wouldn't rob again...
same thing with sex assault or child abuse but in that case it wasn't the hand that was cut off.

if someone is caught killing or something else in a way that we have 100% sure that he´s guilty i am all favor for heavier penalties,death included.

why do we still have to pay to feed and care for those in jail that probably when they get out would do the same again?
maybe if the ones that get killed where family of judges and other high position people the laws would change...
i do not live in america,but the problem is global...

Baghdad, Bangladesh & Istanbul.......an estimated 265 lives lost without a shot fired....."but we need to do something about these guns!!"

Rollie's keeping his fertilizer, I'm layin' in a good supply of powdered chlorine and a few gallons of brake fluid.......go ahead, take all the guns!! :punk:

Baghdad, Bangladesh & Istanbul.......an estimated 265 lives lost without a shot fired....."but we need to do something about these guns!!"

Rollie's keeping his fertilizer, I'm layin' in a good supply of powdered chlorine and a few gallons of brake fluid.......go ahead, take all the guns!! :punk:
They may make laws banning them but they wont have much luck taking them. A blanket gun ban, and dems like Hillary are stupid enough to try it, would trigger a reaction best described as long overdue.

Besides...I have paperclips, a spark plug, half a can of coffee and a few seasons of MacGyver under my belt as a child, I can make fucking ANYTHING! :clapping:

They may make laws banning them but they wont have much luck taking them. A blanket gun ban, and dems like Hillary are stupid enough to try it, would trigger a reaction best described as long overdue.
With all due respect to 2nd amendment defenders, if Hillary does win, everyone will be able to keep their firearms - all of them- for at least the next eight years.
Folks on this forum have been predicting bans and/or restrictions for the last eight years. Federally, the laws have become more lenient, with the expiration of the assault rifle ban in 2004.
Not that Hillary won't try - but as long as the NRA remains as strong as it is, with a plethora of politicians in it's back pocket - no changes will be made to present ownership laws, or even background check laws, as recent events have proven.
Hope this opinion allows some of you to rest easier at night, negating Hillary's anticipated dreaded knock on the door, demanding all your weapons.
Cheers!

Agreed and point well taken, it is an opinion, partially bolstered by watching Obama pull some unilateral moves on gun control. Im not so worried for myself, I wont be relinquishing anything but what will it be like for my kids and grand kids? We're headed in a bad direction and the long term prognosis is scary. Clinton wont likely be able to effect a ban of sorts but we'll get further down the wrong path under her administration. She will undoubtedly do all she can to chip away at it some more. Too many unprecedented factors exist today to sleep well knowing that any of our rights are secured.

I agree with you completely Miles, I'm not the slightest bit worried about clinton or what she thinks she can do....nor am I worried about knocks on the door, none of that is going to happen.

I'm simply pointing out that the anti-gunner crowd is heading in the wrong direction....they are light years behind in a perpetual game of catch up ball! I have no idea what the answer is but worrying away at that old 2A bone won't accomplish a thing.

Clinton can :10_6_8:!
I'm no chemist but I do know this will come true, and that is that I will never hand over any of my guns to any government grabber!
:flagwaver:

Clinton can :10_6_8:!
I'm no chemist but I do know this will come true, and that is that I will never hand over any of my guns to any government grabber!
:flagwaver:

Those nasty Canadian Government Border Patrol officers will take 'em, sure as shootin', but I'm sure you know this already.
Besides, you won't need guns in Newfoundland - only a "cow(moose)catcher" fitted to the front end of Redbone, just like the train engines have.
P.M. me about your trip schedule and planning - haven't heard from Dave lately...were is that lad now??
Looking forward to your visit, and maybe riding with you guys for a spell.
Cheers!

Those nasty Canadian Government Border Patrol officers will take 'em, sure as shootin', but I'm sure you know this already.
Besides, you won't need guns in Newfoundland - only a "cow(moose)catcher" fitted to the front end of Redbone, just like the train engines have.
P.M. me about your trip schedule and planning - haven't heard from Dave lately...were is that lad now??
Looking forward to your visit, and maybe riding with you guys for a spell.
Cheers!

:biglaugh:Yeah, I have known for quite a few years not to take a gun into Canada, and I wouldn't do it anyways, I wouldn't like seeing the locals avoiding me because I'm the hootinest rootinist tootinist shootinest bob tailed wildcat iiiiiinnnnnn the weeesssst! (thanks Yosemite Sam!).
I only can hope I see the mooses (meese??:biglaugh:) first and in time whhhhooaa uuuupppp the mule, err Redbone enough to allow them to mosey along in peace. I may not have a cow catcher but I'll be close in weight with all the extra touring gear I'll be running with.
Looking forward to meet'n back up with you, hope you can ride along for a ways, it's close to two weeks when we will arrive!:punk::banana::peace out bike:

Back