Preview: A world without guns.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may make laws banning them but they wont have much luck taking them. A blanket gun ban, and dems like Hillary are stupid enough to try it, would trigger a reaction best described as long overdue.
With all due respect to 2nd amendment defenders, if Hillary does win, everyone will be able to keep their firearms - all of them- for at least the next eight years.
Folks on this forum have been predicting bans and/or restrictions for the last eight years. Federally, the laws have become more lenient, with the expiration of the assault rifle ban in 2004.
Not that Hillary won't try - but as long as the NRA remains as strong as it is, with a plethora of politicians in it's back pocket - no changes will be made to present ownership laws, or even background check laws, as recent events have proven.
Hope this opinion allows some of you to rest easier at night, negating Hillary's anticipated dreaded knock on the door, demanding all your weapons.
Cheers!

So if a politician happens to be a member of the NRA and or agrees with them, they are in the NRA's back pocket?

If the Hildebeast wins , she may have 3 or 4 appointments to the Supreme Court to make. I'm sure she'll pick a couple conservatives don't you ???

If the Hildebeast wins , she may have 3 or 4 appointments to the Supreme Court to make. I'm sure she'll pick a couple conservatives don't you ???[/QUOTE

I do agree with Miles that she wont likely be the one to end it all but shell do her best, it is a priority for her and she has openly stated as much. We cant underestimate the amount of damage she will do, not only to gun rights but others as well. I hope to fuck that the supreme court can resist her nominees as they have resisted Obama's painfully poor SC picks.

Look at the bright side, she may not win. Maybe her and her dreadful VP will both be claimed by a clam-smacking carpet-munching accident:punk:

If the Hildebeast wins , she may have 3 or 4 appointments to the Supreme Court to make. I'm sure she'll pick a couple conservatives don't you ???[/QUOTE

I do agree with Miles that she wont likely be the one to end it all but shell do her best, it is a priority for her and she has openly stated as much. We cant underestimate the amount of damage she will do, not only to gun rights but others as well. I hope to fuck that the supreme court can resist her nominees as they have resisted Obama's painfully poor SC picks.

Look at the bright side, she may not win. Maybe her and her dreadful VP will both be claimed by a clam-smacking carpet-munching accident:punk:

And that VP might very well be the dreaded Elizabeth Warren, known in Massachusetts as Pocahauntus. In her tenure, Hillary will do much to effect the future. That's IF she gets elected. Everyone knows the Clinton's are teflon coated, and slipped out of every accusation to date. But, the amount of accusations has to be on the minds of many of her supporters. And hopefully voters on the fence. Then there are dimwits that just want a woman in office, and care little of anything.
else.

We may get to find out. I just read that the FBI is not recommending charges. Hillary The Liar escapes again.

We may get to find out. I just read that the FBI is not recommending charges. Hillary The Liar escapes again.

They also recommended a reduction in classified security clearance . How can you be prez without a top security clearance ? This could still , hopefully , cost her the election , and we do not want Uncle Joe getting into the mix.

If she were running against anyone but trump I dont think she would have a chance in hell. Her not being charged is no shocker though. I just hope this dirt sticks through election day. If any of us had done what she did we would be fishfood by now.

Latest posts

Back