price / stock tires / VMax / installed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
Please include the following info.

Ontario residents only please. Need to get an idea of what people are paying..

1.) Tire price and brand :
2.) Installation price :
3.) Location purchased :
4.) Location installed :
________
Chrysler Horizon history

Last edited:
I have no idea...but I'm going to need a new set soon. Good thread idea.
Jim Rodgers just put on a new rear.....but then that's what u get for all that H.P.:rofl_200:

Dale #2592

I have no idea...but I'm going to need a new set soon. Good thread idea.
Jim Rodgers just put on a new rear.....but then that's what u get for all that H.P.:rofl_200:

Dale #2592

Got a price for a set of michelins to be fitted over here total price was just over $800NZD i thort bugger that as rear was still good and that i can get a front bridgestone for $120NZD , a bit of difference so will just stick with the bridgestones for now .

I would recommend talking to GP bikes or Clarington Cycle. Either place will give you a good deal. Check with Clarington first as they can get you in really quick usually. For tires alone Royal Distributing will have the best prices, but some dealers will not install tires unless you purchase from them. If you were on the west side of Toronto I would recommend the Power Garage in Woodstock, they just gave me a killer deal on a new rear!!

Ok, now for the information that you really wanted:

Tire: 180/55/R18 Metzler Me880
Price: $300 (retail for this tire is now $341)
Installation: $32.75
Out the door taxes in $365
Purchased from Power Garage in Woodstock, On

We'll have to have someone in the group get some kit to change up tires!
Compared to some pricing I've seen our US friends quote we're getting the shaft again. Insurance, tires, parts the list goes on.......:damn angry:

Dale #2592

any of u guys close enough and a shop close enough to run across the border to get put on?

I'll have to check that out. I'm close to Niagara Falls/ Buffalo NY. I have some friends who do that but they're all Harley shops.
In fact one of them got taken out by a deer yesterday. She's OK but her Vrod isn't.
(I wanted to BBQ the deer )

Dale #2592

Back