Put Her Down !!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMain

Reaction score
The worst part about it was my girl was on the back.
Broke her left femur and tibia. Road rash not too bad, wearing all protective gear.
Went through surgery, has a rod.
Other bad part was it was my best buddies bike. 02 Midnight Star.
Shattered my left ankle, minimal road rash. My surgery is tomorrow.

Took the wrong line through a turn, clipped a car coming in the other direction, thrown from the bike and bike went under another oncoming car. Other passengers are all ok.

Thank God my girl is alive and will make it. Although she still cant look me in the eye. I dont blame her. Dont see her staying with me after this.

Luckily we have adequate insurance. What ever you all do, call your Ins agent and review your coverages.

God be with you all. He was with me on Saturday

Ride well and Ride SAFE.
Remember there are no take backs

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your girlfirend. Keep us posted on everyone's condition, and please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Jeff

sorry to here that news Rman,,wish you and your girl the best..good luck tomorrow

Shit - I am hoping this is an April joke

if not, I don't what to say - shit - I'm happy that the worst did not happen for all involved - good luck tommorrow with surgery and be there for your lady - she'll come around

Remember one thing, we all make mistakes, it's what we learn from them that counts.

Mike

Shit, damn, fuck'n A bro.

P.S I hope this is an April Fools joke.

God I wish it was, it happened Saturday. Honestly I didnt even know what day it is. I havent slept in three days, been bed side for her. First shower since the accident was today. Felt like a millon bucks

Thanks for all your prayers.

Like you say, there are no take backs.

The silver lining, you or your GF didn't follow the bike under the car. Therfore you don't need a take back.

I'm glad to read that minus non-life threatening injuries, you and your GF are still with us on the mortal coil.

An extra one will be said for you wnd yours.

Thank you both for sticking around.

I just planted my little brother a month ago and I can say that no one wants to hold either of your cold hands to say goodbye.

Everyone ride safe, your bike can be fixed but replaceable parts on the body are hard to come by.
You've got our prayers brother.

M8 that is too close to repeat. :confused2:

Glad to hear you are both going to be OK :thumbs up:

But aren't you being a bit rough on the girlfriend :ummm:

I mean it's only a broken femur and a tibia. :stickyman:

Are you sure you want to put her down!!! :surprise::surprise::surprise:

Last edited:
always sucks ass to go down or hear someone who did. Glad to hear that you are both alive and kicking. I had a bad accident back in 1991 with my GF (who eventually became an ex many years later) so don't sweat it too much. She may not ride with you for a long time though.

The GF had her tib/fib broken on her left leg and I almost had mine amputated. We both spent 6 months in casts and crutches and I spent a long time (a couple of years it seemed) having bone inspections to make sure the bone was not killed because it was heavily impacted but didn't break.

You're not alone out there but just be assured we all care and hope you a speedy recovery.

BTW, your buddy will be OK with his bike tore up too.

Sean Morley

I guess everyone in here knows there are only 'two kinds' ... "The ones that have crashed, and the ones that are going to."

But this is always sad news to me...two good bro's in this last week, to include KC's little thing the other day...

I just thank the lucky stars, that nobody got hurt worse or killed... We LIVE and we LEARN...

Very unforgiving things, these bikes we all love so much... Gotta respect 'em guys, and please be careful out there...especially if someone else is aboard... I can handle it if something bad happen(s)ed to me, but if I hurt my MOST loved sweety, (20 years married yesterday) I don't think I'd be able to handle that real easy...

Get well soon Ragin'! ... and very best to your soon ex-girlfriend! (JK, she'll get over it too!)...

Yer Uncle Philthy Loves Ya!

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for you and your girl.

Don't sweat the bike, it can easily be replaced. The two of you can't.

I just read your post, I can't think of anything different to say, than what's been said.
Truly sorry and I hope things get better for the both of you.

I am humbled by your unfortunate accident. It makes me open my eyes to what can happen and it happens when you least expect it. We can never be too careful. It's not good news, but I'm glad you posted to let us know and that the both of you will be ok in time. Wishing for your gilfriend a speedy recovery.

Thank God that you two both survived!
This can happen to anyone of us at anytime.It's almost a war zone out there now that cell phones are involved.I hope that you both have a speedy recovery and patch things up between you.

My wife had to have her own bike because she wanted off of mine.This worries me because she has no real riding experience.This worries me because I don't want to lose her.When it does matter though she will still get on the back of mine for rides or trips.Just have to take it easy on her.

Sorry to hear about the wreck. I pray for a speedy recovery for the both of you.

Back