Quick Intro

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no need to be politically correct here, it's ok, as long as it's civil, not personal and no ones being a dick.

We try to treat and discuss with everyone on here with the same respect we would have if we were face to face, hanging out in the garage and BS'ing and discovering our bikes, everyone has a different set of experiences to offer the community..... disagreements are ok and very normal, but being personal or being a dick isn't......
Most of us have been on other forums that have been pure hell, when my wife was racing I spent a lot of time on 350Zforum.com and it was a turd full of immature internet arguers, ........(you know what they say about that i.e. "winning the Special Olympics" ).............

I couldn't even help it from rubbing off on me some. When I first came on this forum years ago I think I brought a little of that with me, finally saw the light and let it go................

Last edited:
VMF is like a virtual garage man cave. Everyone chit chats about stuff with engines, hands around advice, and cracks offensive jokes.

Latest posts

Back