R.I.P Rodney

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got up to a call this morning that I lost one of my good friends from Texas. Rodney was always good to me & took really good care of me when my ex died. He always checked on me to make sure I was doing good.

Kyle, those are the worst phone calls to make and to receive. True friends are hard to come by and are painful to lose. Celebrate the good times you had together and the times you shared. Feel fortunate that he was in your life, as many of us did not have the opportunity you did to have him as a friend. Just remember you were the lucky one to share in his friendship and the richness it gave you. I am sorry for your loss.

Todd

I'm sorry for your loss, Kyle- I lost my best friend of 25 yrs. in 2004-still think about him every day, but it gets easier as time goes by....

Got up to a call this morning that I lost one of my good friends from Texas. Rodney was always good to me & took really good care of me when my ex died. He always checked on me to make sure I was doing good.

Sorry to hear this Kyle. My condolances to you and Rodney's family. May he Rest in Peace.
Steve-o

peace be with you, cap. please accept my heartfelt sympathies and wishes for inner strength through such difficult times.

Kyle so Sorry to hear about your buddy. Just think of all the good times you both shared. Rodney RIP and fly with the angels and watch over Kyle and all your loved ones.

Thanks everyone ! Its been a rough day. I am racking my brain trying to figure out how to go home now but I dont think the funds are there right now. Rodney ran a small motorcycle shop so I was hoping I could go help his wife take care of some things & finish up some bikes that he was in the middle of.

Sorry for your loss Kyle. May Rodney RIP.
I think I know how you're feeling, having recently lost two siblings, please take care of yourself as these losses are difficult. Stay strong brother!

Sorry for your loss Kyle. May Rodney RIP.
I think I know how you're feeling, having recently lost two siblings, please take care of yourself as these losses are difficult. Stay strong brother!
Thanks ! Rodney & I had a lot of good times . We have helped each other numerous times. He done a lot for me in 2001 to when I broke my back. Now I am worried about my other friend with cancer she is not doing good. Took a little ride today to shake it off a little & got some bad gas & the Magna started missing & then Christines slave cylinder went out & had to go retrieve her bike . I think I should have stayed in bed this morning.

So very very sorry.Ive been so numb and hurt,that it seems to almost turn onto a dream.God bless you.You have been a good friend to all.Wish you some peace.Terry@ family.

Kyle, sorry to hear of the loss and the difficulty in trying to figure out how to help his wife. Sometimes the problems stack up but you can't let the burden keep you down.

It's times like these Kyle that I wish I were rich and I could shoot you a grand or two and say, "take care of what you can and take as long as you need". Alot of the guys here are at that age where our old buddies, family and the like are facing end of life situations. Fact of life I guess and we can be thankful we ourselves have a measure of health and we live our lives as our loved ones would have us enjoying and thankful for each day we have. Keep thinking of the good memories you made with your Bud.
Thoughts and prayers, Patrick

Kyle- I would be willing to make a PayPal donation to help you get back there to help his family- if we all kicked in a little to help I think we could make this happen for you- Stan

Kyle- I would be willing to make a PayPal donation to help you get back there to help his family- if we all kicked in a little to help I think we could make this happen for you- Stan
Thank You I really appreciate it but I can not ask people for this. I dont ask people for much & have already ask for more in the last couple months than I have in a long time trying to help my other friend here who is very sick with cancer so I would feel bad asking about anything else.

My prayers go out to Rodney may he rest in peace, and his family during this time.

Hope you get through this OK Kyle, hang in there brother.

Back