• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rear brake rotor

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a few used OEM rotors as well as a number of new aftermarket options. Best to email me at [email protected]

What's wrong with yours though? Is it pulsating? Did you verify you don't have a sticking piston? Sometimes people think they are cracked since there are expansion joints running through the pad surface area.

Caliper did have a stuck piston. Got it apart, put it back together. I checked to be sure both pistons moved before bolting it back on. The entire caliper would flex to one side...that was corrected & was hoping I dodged a bullet. It's better than it was but it still has the slightest bit of pulsing. I just ordered new seals from the local dealership & will probably be picking up a rear line when I order your 320 front brake conversion next month.

Back