Remove Before Flight Flags... I've Got Aerospace...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
Hatter worked on this for some time. He sent the 2 larger flags and I came up with a means to hold them in my Mark's Exhaust System... Way Cool on his part... Big Thank You.....

The Smaller flag fits the Kerker 4-1 on my 89.... Got it from GE Aviation Division....

RBF1.jpg

RBF2.jpg

You made it possible Hat....:biglaugh: It's a great addition that goes along with the bike's theme and I really appreciate you taking the time to make this happen..... Thanks again... Now, all I have to do is find an Air Jock with a million dollar aircraft to let me do some pictures of the bike and plane.:ummm:

LOL... that looks great! I needed those when my son was younger and would put his toys into my exhaust!

No little ones here but we do have a serious wasp problem. They could build a nest inside my exhaust in a heartbeat. Maybe these'll be functional and I'll leave them in...:ummm::rofl_200:

LOL I use one of these flags for my ignition key! Love it and the Aviation connotations toally work with our bikes. Looking good Dave

Latest posts

Back