Reschedule of Oct 20th For Customized Creationz 1st annual ( 2nd attempt ) Track Day!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it started fuckin raining here now too so they just called it so turn around guys

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Re: Reschedule of Oct 20th For Customized Creationz 1st annual ( 2nd attempt ) Track

Tomorrow supposd to be sunny and 60 at Lapeer. Though I don't know if I can make it out there or not.

Todd

Re: Reschedule of Oct 20th For Customized Creationz 1st annual ( 2nd attempt ) Track

As there has been nothing posted about it, I guess no one is trying again today at Lapeer? It is a wonderful day today and looks like it will ge great all day

I guess it off to church instead of off to Lapeer

Craig

A couple of GR maxers and I are hooking up with a group from the west side around 11am, I suspect we will be the only hooligans in the bunch but am looking foreward to getting a ride in...............Tom.

A couple of GR maxers and I are hooking up with a group from the west side around 11am, I suspect we will be the only hooligans in the bunch but am looking foreward to getting a ride in...............Tom.

I'm still at home crying Tom.... LOL Ohh and yesterday wasn't a total loss, that thing I was telling you about worked out so it ended up being an ok day :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I was pouting all day yesterday and apparently annoying the crap out of my wife so she brought me my helmet and key and told me to go ride until I could stop acting like a baby. So I took my gopro and got some goodvideo for a couple hours.

Latest posts

Back