ride to hell with the outer vibe band

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about the next ride be a free drag day at martin speedway on father's day. who's all going. someone needs to get all the info and post a ride. :punk:

Scott i would give you a hard time about not nowing if your bike is running or not because i cant hear it but you would just twist the throttle and i wouldent hear or see you.LOL........Mike

I didn't get the video...........:bang head:.............Hit the rec button and did not realize it wasn't recording, tested good at home...........Sorry folks...........It looked awsome from my prespective!.................I guess we'll have to do another ride!......................Tom.

Scott i would give you a hard time about not nowing if your bike is running or not because i cant hear it but you would just twist the throttle and i wouldent hear or see you.LOL........Mike
I agree that for sure you would not hear him over your bike or mine, but as for the part about seeing... you might just catch a glimpse of him disappearing into the distance, ahead of you! A stock Gen 2 will absolutely lay a ass whuppin' on a Gen 1. Unless you have a highly modified Gen 1 you're gonna lose badly, Gen 2's are fast!

Thanks, Mike. I couldn't hear my bike running riding next to you... and I had ear plugs in. Your Max sounds great, but I wouldn't want to ride next to it for too long. :biglaugh:

I didn't get the video...........:bang head:.............Hit the rec button and did not realize it wasn't recording, tested good at home...........Sorry folks...........It looked awsome from my prespective!.................I guess we'll have to do another ride!......................Tom.

Geeeez, Tom... you got us lost AND you didn't get any video? Back of the pack for you next time. :confused2: Juuuust kidding. :biglaugh:

Side note:

Finally posted up an official "for sale" ad for my '98... pass the word if you know anyone that might be interested. I'm willing to bargain on the price for a forum member.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?p=259921#post259921

Thanks,

Scott

So I just got my hearing back thi morning, thanks Mike!! I would have to say you have one of the nicest bikes in the group, but riding next to you can be challenging. As far as speed goes, I must have got the jump on you when we pulled onto grand River, or you felt sorry for me. At any rate my ego is much better knowing you couldn't pass me!!!!

Steve i know i pulled on you alot so if you think different show up on fathers day.

I supose I could meet you there, but I don't have boots or a trailor.....My luck I would toast my clutch or float a valve, and Milan is a long way to push the bike home to Lansing. And thanks again for taking it easy on me, but I don't think you pulled on me "ALOT"....

Its Martin... Not Milan.. :)

And Mikes gonna get beat by everyone anyway... I thought he was going for the "scooter" races ??

468085_3133377102387_750962393_o.jpg

560010_3133377142388_942217781_n.jpg

468085_3133377182389_827771106_o.jpg

468085_3133377222390_1362176122_o.jpg

Couple of pictures my wife snapped on the back of my bike while we tagged near the back of the pack.

Thanks
Todd

Todd tell your wife thanks for the pic's. And the next ride we do togather I will get pics and vidio also. This way she can see what a great vmax mama she has become. LOL.

Latest posts

Back