Ride to Hell!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm riding from grandrapids. I would like to meet with the guys from that area some where and then to charlotte. I'm willing to meet at any time. If the bee keeper is heading this up he's gone till monday. Are the lansing guys going to meet us in charlotte?
I will be there.

If beekeeper makes it that will make five riders and im sure one or two more will show. Slobman if we end in onondaga at 4 pm or so will that work for you.

We will be taking columbia hwy out of charlotte to mason mi. m-36 to dexter trail to carter to m-36 to lakeland mi. We will eat at zukie lake tavern around 11:30 in lakeland. Than we can take kress rd to the lake area and across to hell. We should be in hell at 130 2pm. Than we can go the back way to onondaga. We should make onondaga bar around 3 or 4. Meet time in charlotte is. 9am. Will this work for everyone. By everyone I mean the charlotte riders and the riders that will meet us for lunch in lakeland. Chuck lakeland is only 12 miles from hell. Will this work for you.

I still plan on being in Charlotte at the QD at 9:00am............Leecifer and I will be there for sure, trying to get my buddy to ride along on the Honda, Mike, let's keep the origional route plan in place and try to let the others fall in where they want to, we could try to post a time schedule for some of the spots on the route so they can plan accordingly..........................Tom.

Beekeeper posted at the same time as me. Route times are in post #145. Thanks. MIKE.

We will be taking columbia hwy out of charlotte to mason mi. m-36 to dexter trail to carter to m-36 to lakeland mi. We will eat at zukie lake tavern around 11:30 in lakeland. Than we can take kress rd to the lake area and across to hell. We should be in hell at 130 2pm. Than we can go the back way to onondaga. We should make onondaga bar around 3 or 4. Meet time in charlotte is. 9am. Will this work for everyone. By everyone I mean the charlotte riders and the riders that will meet us for lunch in lakeland. Chuck lakeland is only 12 miles from hell. Will this work for you.
Sounds like a plan...

I will try and find a sign with hell mi on it so we can take a group pic. Not sure but might be one on corner of dexter pinckney and darwin rd. If that don't work town of hell should have one.

Looks like we are good to go in the weather department. Tom I will get that email out wed. My son is vary sick he's at the er as we speak. So to say. 103f temp for 8 days and docs don't know what's wrong.

Vmax-Mike, I hope they find out what's wrong with your son. The worst part is not knowing what's wrong.

Son and wife have been in er for 7hrs
waiting for a room. Lots bad things at hos. Steves liver is having trouble. Throt pain and fever.ya I do wish the doc would find something to make it better.

I will be praying for you. My son was 2 months old with RSV and then pneumonia, and ended up in the hospital for 3 1/2 weeks and all we could do was let it run its course and hope he didn't die. It was the most powerless feeling I've ever felt.

Latest posts

Back