Ride to Hell!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys are really serious & want to setup a ride to Hell, Michigan just let me know. Marco & I have a favorite route that will make you want to stop for lunch in Hell. I would recommend something late in April or early May, the weather is still very shitty around here. Just drop me a line at [email protected]

If you guys are really serious & want to setup a ride to Hell, Michigan just let me know. Marco & I have a favorite route that will make you want to stop for lunch in Hell. I would recommend something late in April or early May, the weather is still very shitty around here. Just drop me a line at [email protected]

You know it Damon! There are a bunch of us from Ontario that are planning on going for sure, depending upon weather of course, but otherwise we are in!

Jim,
We can put a few of you Canadian guys up for the night, if you don’t mind sleeping on the floor with a air mattress, couch, etc. it's a first come first serve basis. Keep in mind Don Bricker was first the past few years so he always seems to gets the Queen spare room, & Kelvin ends-up with the spare double room so don’t count on your VP status raking LOL.

Jim,
We can put a few of you Canadian guys up for the night, if you don?t mind sleeping on the floor with a air mattress, couch, etc. it's a first come first serve basis. Keep in mind Don Bricker was first the past few years so he always seems to gets the Queen spare room, & Kelvin ends-up with the spare double room so don?t count on your VP status raking LOL.

Hey Damon,

You trying to schedule for the same time as the spring tune up like last year? And is the route you're talking about the same one we took last year?

Thad

Thad,
I'm not sure if you are talking about the ride we did from the tune-up day or the ride we did for the Yamaha demo day FLOP? Either way this is the one that would be similar were we went to the dealership first, then onto the ride. Hell Mi, is about 20 miles from the house & Marco & my route is about 80~100 miles to Hell while skipping the dealership, then 25~30 miles return to the house.

Hi Damon

I'll shoot you an email this week about planning out this ride. When I first posted about it, I was hoping someone was familiar with the area. Do you want to organize the ride yourself or would you rather help me out on it? Either way works for me.

Thad,
I'm not sure if you are talking about the ride we did from the tune-up day or the ride we did for the Yamaha demo day FLOP? Either way this is the one that would be similar were we went to the dealership first, then onto the ride. Hell Mi, is about 20 miles from the house & Marco & my route is about 80~100 miles to Hell while skipping the dealership, then 25~30 miles return to the house.

I was refering to the Tune-Up day. I didn't make it to the Demo flop because I was going to ride down with Sandy, but it was raining here when he was ready to leave. Other than being a little on the chilly side, I thought the was awesome and the ride was beautiful.

Thad

My kickstand will be down from July 9 to July 19 as I'll be on vacation, but will try to make it if this happens on one of the weekends I'm back home.

Brian,
First let me apologize, I did not read far enough up the tread to the original post. By no means did I ever want to takeover and/or over shadow an event you were setting up. So with all that said if there’s anything I help please let me know & once you hone in on a date please past it along so if I decide to setup a tune-up day there won’t be any conflict.
Thanks! Damon

hi guys, first post here on the forums. im a new owner of a 2000 vmax and have been wanting to go to hell for a trip for a while now! if you'd have me id love to join in this trip. im from london, ontario.

just a note Michigan is full of trooper who have nothing better to do but srcew people over so be carefull. Also if you looking fo a good ride try going up to graylin

Sounds like a great ride. I was planning on going in May. This may be an option for some.

May 23, 2010 Hell, Michigan
Blessing of the Bikes in Hell
Sponsored by Abate of Michigan Region 14
Gates open at 10:00 am at Hellcreek Ranch. The bike show will have various classes. There is no entry fee to enter your bike. Trophies will be awarded to winners. There will also be music, vendors and more. For more information call (313) 407-4671

Any word on the ride to Hell? I'm on the west side of MI but if the weather is right, and I'm open on the date I will go. Sounds like a good run. Keep us posted.....

:th_bump_2: and an update. I emailed Damon over a week ago to ask if he wanted to lead this ride or assist in the planning. I'm waiting to hear back from him and will update everyone when I do.

Yeah, I am waiting for this as well. I hope it doesn't get scheduled for the May 15,22 cuz the wife made plans for us already.

I am looking forward to the Blessing, or any ride for that matter! I would love to see another gathering of Vmax's again, the last time I seen that many was at the Yamaha Day's in Mt. Holly (Dyno-Day Flop)

I am looking forward to the Blessing, or any ride for that matter! I would love to see another gathering of Vmax's again, the last time I seen that many was at the Yamaha Day's in Mt. Holly (Dyno-Day Flop)
There is a blessing of the bikes in Baldwin MI the 3rd Sunday in May also.

That Mt. holly Demo day was a flop for most of the Vmaxer's that showed up, at least I got to ride the 2009.

Last edited:
Back