Ride to Hell!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damon is usualy working for money or working for fun (vmax stuff) and rarely checks his E-mail, but he will get back with you. I believe there is a VMOA that weekend in Il

What's going on with this ride? It started off as a day trip to Hell and somewhere along the way it got complicated.

What's going on with this ride? It started off as a day trip to Hell and somewhere along the way it got complicated.

When the appointed organizer Is too busy with work and play to even check his email, small events like these have a tendency to get lost in the cracks. I still want to go, but the wife is starting to want to plan other things and I can't tell her no, because we don't even have a definite date yet.

When the appointed organizer Is too busy with work and play to even check his email, small events like these have a tendency to get lost in the cracks. I still want to go, but the wife is starting to want to plan other things and I can't tell her no, because we don't even have a definite date yet.

Who else knows the area? Maybe with their help, we can put something together.

Looking at my schedule it appears that I have the rest of the weekends for the month of May and the first one in June booked solid with rides already. I would not be even in a position to contemplate this ride until maybe July to be honest. Was thinking maybe we could go there on July 31st and ride back to St. Thomas for the drag day August 1st with Damon?????????

I saw the maps, but have you ridden that route? I often map rides out through Google map but then ride it as the map view often is "better" than the actual roads. If you have ridden this and would like to help plan the ride, please let me know.

Looks like I won't be much help then. I live about 100 miles from there minimum to begin with and have been meaning to get down there but haven't had a chance. The weather has been shit lately. I think I have ridden part of the map, but not enough to be designated navigator.

Thread Bump!! Anyone have thoughts of going to Hell this year?

Ya, I started this thread last year and it sort of fell apart. Let me start a definite plan for this year. Hopefully the VMax will be mobile this year.

I would be interested, as long as speed limits were obeyed and no crazy driving.

It just seems that when guys get together to ride it can get rather dangerous rather quick.

O

I would be interested, as long as speed limits were obeyed and no crazy driving.

It just seems that when guys get together to ride it can get rather dangerous rather quick.

O

Hey, I resemble that remark... LOL! :rofl_200::biglaugh::punk:

Back