riding jacket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comeback

Reaction score
ditched the old leather jacket and bought one of those joe rocket jackets ,,its nice getting no wind under the jacket and its warm ..been riding at night 45 50 deg no windshield and i stay warm///have to say i look pretty cool also :eusa_dance:

on there web site it looks like the nova mine has the red trim ,,,web site shows the blue

Did the same after many years of riding around in black at night. Went with the tourmaster and like it. Lots of reflection, warm for sure.

This is the Rocket...Nova, nice lookin' jacket Comeback!! :clapping:

I have a Rocket...Ballistic, but an older model and apparently not sold any more. They make a hell of a jacket, warm, but lots of summertime vents, full armor, nice gear.

I got an Icon T-max II 2 years ago.
Really good jacket, I feel protected and what a look.
The jacket is still like a brand new one, maybe because I didn't slide on the road yet haha

2008_Icon_TiMax_2_Leather_Jacket_Black.jpg

I run the Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0. Had it for 3 seasons now and it's holding up great. No loose seams, broken zippers ect. It's kinda the opposite though...mesh so air blows right through it. Great for 90 degree days, not so much for 50's.

I wanted to get one of those TiMax jackets, but I just couldn't justify spending like $600 on a jacket--think my Phoenix cost $150 out of dennis kirk.

I got an Icon T-max II 2 years ago.
Really good jacket, I feel protected and what a look.
The jacket is still like a brand new one, maybe because I didn't slide on the road yet haha

2008_Icon_TiMax_2_Leather_Jacket_Black.jpg

wow look at the six pack on that guy

This is the Rocket...Nova, nice lookin' jacket Comeback!! :clapping:

I have a Rocket...Ballistic, but an older model and apparently not sold any more. They make a hell of a jacket, warm, but lots of summertime vents, full armor, nice gear.
thanks for posting the pic Dan....

you guys are going to laugh at me but here is my fall jackt i sport on my max -Rob-

Shady.jpg

Joe Rocket Sonic here, I've been wearing it for 3 years now and it's held up ok. One of the rubber snap downs on the sleeve has broken but that's about it. It's a nicely versatile jacket that vents well and is warm enough for 30 degree riding weather.

Attachments

• Joe Rocket Sonic jacket.jpg
    Joe Rocket Sonic jacket.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 15
Joe Rocket Sonic here, I've been wearing it for 3 years now and it's held up ok. One of the rubber snap downs on the sleeve has broken but that's about it. It's a nicely versatile jacket that vents well and is warm enough for 30 degree riding weather.

I have the perforated model, looking for a non-perf for the winter. Love the jacket!

Back