Rubber insert for footpegs..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
My driver footpegs are both pretty worn. Is there rubber inserts they sell to replace these or is there a good place I can buy some stock ones. I like how wide and soft they are and would like to replace them if possible...

Anyone selling some of there slightly used stockers?

I have a set of stockers that aren't going back on... I ground down the aluminum in a corner but the rubber is like new! I have maybe 2000 miles on them...

I have a set of stockers that aren't going back on... I ground down the aluminum in a corner but the rubber is like new! I have maybe 2000 miles on them...

Chris's are going to be in MUCH better shape than mine!! I had 40k miles on mine, but the rubber was still in ok shape.

You donate 15 bucks to this site and I will ship to you at no charge!

:eusa_dance:

When Buster tells me he has it then I will ship!

I tried to donate but it's asking for canadian dollars...is there any way to switch it to good ol americano? If not what is 20.00 american in canadian?

Donation has been made...now send those pegs asap!:biglaugh:

BTW I am pm'ing you my address for the pegs.

Thanks again,

Abe

I tried to donate but it's asking for canadian dollars...is there any way to switch it to good ol americano? If not what is 20.00 american in canadian?

When it takes you to your PayPal account, it will convert it for you.

Going out today! Since you're only 2.5 hours from me I can't see it taking to long to get there...

Cheers

Going out today! Since you're only 2.5 hours from me I can't see it taking to long to get there...

Cheers

I received them today and they are in great shape...unfortunetly I do not think they will fit my footpegs. I will take a pic of them shortly and see what the gang thinks...

Thanks,
Abe

Back