sad day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear Bill, I'm sure Tucker will be waiting for you in heaven and come running to see you when you get there too. Give me a call if you want to hang out. Ed

I have had a few pets over the years, they enter your heart with the silly things that they do. The playfulness and the love they offer, is something only a pet owner would know. As they grow, they grow to be apart of your life. Then when they are gone, they are so missed. Remember the fun and the love you share and in your heart they will always live. Sorry to hear Bill. I know he will be dearly missed.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear this news Bill. I haven't had a pet in a while but I can still remember my dog when I was growing up and when we had to put him down, still a vivid memory for me. I know Tucker and Wolf are are both in a better place waiting for us.

I am very sorry for your loss.

In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog. ~Edward Hoagland

The only thing wrong with dogs is that they don't live as long as we do.
I've said goodbye to a number of dogs in my life - it doesn't get any easier....

A day will come, sooner or later, when you will think of him and smile. That's the day you can thank God for putting him in your life, even for what seems like a short while.

If you go over to read the Rainbow Bridge poem - have a box of Kleenex nearby. I still can't read that with a dry eye...

My condolences on the loss of a very close friend. With all the Great Danes I had over the past 30 years I know. It's hard-----
The best to you.
Lew

I'm sorry Bill, losing a friend like that hurts like hell, I've gone thru two of these that tore me completely apart, made me cry like a baby; I feel your hurt.

One was a Thumper the cat of 16 years and the other was Sam the JRT of 17 years (Techically my daughters dog, she grew up with him and loved him like no other) , and before that I didn't know it was possible to feel that horrible.

Good luck to you and remember the good...you'll always have it in your heart

By the way, Tucker was a beautiful dog, what a noble animal...

I'm gonna recommend a few books that might be of help to you, they were to me, and every time I read them I still cry and laugh both

Big Little Life-Dean Koontz.....

The Art of Racing in the Rain-Garth Stien...An especially joyful rememberance

Rescuing Sprite: A Dog Lover's Story of Joy and Anguish-Mark Levine

Thankyou everyone for your kind words, reading your responses is really helping me in these sad times and i truely appreciate it...

I am very grateful to have such a wonderful dog for so long.
We did everything together, swimming,hiking,camping, boating, to name just a few, He also rode around on the back seat of my truck while i was working. I was his world, he just wanted to be next to me 24/7 and i did my best to make him happy.

I was his world, he just wanted to be next to me 24/7 and i did my best to make him happy.

well now you up and did it. i miss my dog.
Sad-large.gif

Sorry to hear about that. We lost our miniature Dachshund last November. I know exactly how you feel. My daughter accidentally ran over him in the driveway which makes the situation even more difficult. I had him at the vet's office in 5 minutes, but he still didn't make it. I remember vividly the vet looking at me and saying, "He's dying." There was nothing else he could do. I buried him in the yard and found a Hungarian granite place to make and etch a small tombstone for about $30.

That's hard... very hard. I'm very sorry.

I miss you too, Charlie.

100_1752.jpg

Latest posts

Back