Santa delivers!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am going to cry,, Where is Busta,... Ohhh Busta he used a bad word.. Busta... Busta blow your whistle! Who gives a fuck I see how it all works here!
Its entertaining atleast:rofl_200:

I think I am going to cry,, Where is Busta,... Ohhh Busta he used a bad word.. Busta... Busta blow your whistle! Who gives a fuck I see how it all works here!
Its entertaining atleast:rofl_200:
YIKES!,

Don't hate the playa, hate the game!!!

Oh yeah Lank, lay off the sauce, the south may rise again!

YIKES!,

Don't hate the playa, hate the game!!!

Oh yeah Lank, lay off the sauce, the south may rise again!

Seems as your the only one taking the man sauce there Santa must be all that protien that makes you such a good speller..

If you havent noticed I am a yankee which means Northern Born. No confedrate flag in my front yard here in good ol TN.

Seems as your the only one taking the man sauce there Santa must be all that protien that makes you such a good speller..

If you havent noticed I am a yankee which means Northern Born. No confedrate flag in my front yard here in good ol TN.

Oh Snap!

Lankee gots Jokes!

I hope I didn't get under your thick skin.

We all just havin fun right?

So might as well tell ya, I have a special package right here for ya,
and I hope it dosen't crack your nose when you open it. Boing!!! :jerk it:

I thought you would of at least spelled your favorite shot correctly, it's protein not protien ya redneck, whitebread, inbred, wanna be Arab.

and I'm out...................

I thought you would of at least spelled your favorite shot correctly, it's protein not protien ya redneck, whitebread, inbred, wanna be Arab.

and I'm out...................

ahhh c'mon Santa you're supposed to be a good example to all of us kids here!

So if you're gonna be bitching 'bout spelling etc, do it right:

it's you would HAVE, not 'of' DOH!!!!

It takes a Frenchman to teach Santa English!?!?!? :rofl_200::clapping::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Ohh now take it easy on Ol Santa
I am sure he had either reindeer or elf spunk in his eyes causing him to not be able to see his monitor clearly.

ahhh c'mon Santa you're supposed to be a good example to all of us kids here!

So if you're gonna be bitching 'bout spelling etc, do it right:

it's you would HAVE, not 'of' DOH!!!!

It takes a Frenchman to teach Santa English!?!?!? :rofl_200::clapping::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Back