Magazine Article comparing the Vmax,Busa,B-king,,etc

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I Posted The Article Because It Was About A Vmax And This Is A Vmax Site I Think..
And It Really Not About Who Was The Fastest Or Which CoSt The Most. It Was About
Which One They Liked Riding The Most And Had The Most Fun On In The Real World
3 Out Of 5 Said The Vmax And 2 Liked The BMW ...Not One Said The Busa Or The Bking.
I Posted Incase Someone Was Thinking Of Buying One They Had Some Feed Back ...
I Would Pay The Price For Mine Again And No I Wouldn't Trade My Gen2 Vmax For All The Other
Bikes In The Test ... It's More About How Much Fun I Have On My Max Than It Is About How
Fast Can I Go..So I Guess I Would Be One Of The 3 Out Of 5:biglaugh:5

I know the feeling, there is a Gen2(13) at the local stealership. The sales guy keeps bugging me to take it for a ride. But at 15K I would have to trade in both my rides and still leave with a hefty bike payment. I have no payment now, and I like that. If I ride it, I might like it too much. I'm gonna wait.

That is exactly what happened to me. When I owned my Gen1, I took the Gen2 on a demo ride and the Gen1 was never the same to me again. I sold my Gen1, waited for a good deal on Gen2 and jumped on it once I found it. I would never buy a new bike, car or any vehicle for that matter because I hate the idea of paying so much for depreciation.

Send it to me and i will keep it in my garage. But if i win at thunder i get to keep it.:biglaugh:

Hell you got the money just tell your boss you got a suzuki and a yamaha and you need more space.

I can agree with that you2slow. But if the point of cost comes up dont try to say its a better deal. Money wise. Yes it is a better deal for you guys. Happy wise. And we are ok with that. I was just trying to state a point. we understood your point but you guys dident understand our point. glad we got that cleared up.:ummm:

Well I Posted The Article Because It Was About A Vmax And This Is A Vmax Site I Think..
And It Really Not About Who Was The Fastest Or Which CoSt The Most. It Was About
Which One They Liked Riding The Most And Had The Most Fun On In The Real World
3 Out Of 5 Said The Vmax And 2 Liked The BMW ...Not One Said The Busa Or The Bking.
I Posted Incase Someone Was Thinking Of Buying One They Had Some Feed Back ...
I Would Pay The Price For Mine Again And No I Wouldn't Trade My Gen2 Vmax For All The Other
Bikes In The Test ... It's More About How Much Fun I Have On My Max Than It Is About How
Fast Can I Go..So I Guess I Would Be One Of The 3 Out Of 5:biglaugh:5

What he said!

To agree that from a money point we are right.

Money point...:rofl_200: My dodge diesel on 38x15.50 tires 11 inches of long arm lift etc etc etc..... could have just gotten a 2wd truck with a gas motor I didn't need to build this truck for any reason other than I just wanted it..:rofl_200:
IF Money was the issue or a money point..:ummm: I could get a moped its got 2 wheels and super cheap on gas and you ride in the open air and can put a helmet on if you want to.:rofl_200:

http://vmaxforum.net/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7655
picture.php

Yeah......but are you "Man Enough" to Drive that truck?! .... Huh?..... Are Ya?!! :rofl_200:

like the guy said earlier set all that bragging bullshit aside and answer the question you can run from the truth and the point of the question all you want misses you2slow. Man up . That money pit is a cool truck.

like the guy said earlier set all that bragging bullshit aside and answer the question you can run from the truth and the point of the question all you want misses you2slow. Man up . That money pit is a cool truck.

let me ask you this Vmax mike what kind of bike do you ride?

Give it up will ya........what do you want us to agree to, that a Busa's resale value sucks?

OK....I agree. It sucks.....it's really bad, you can pick them up real cheap. Especially the ones that people have sunk tons of money into.

Oh.....and if you are stupid enough to buy a new one.........you'll have your ass kicked constantly by the new ZX14's.

And you will get yours kicked by the busa and zx14 and the b king. What a dumb thing for you to say. Have fun with that 2009 oil pump and resale.:rofl_200:

And you will get yours kicked by the busa and zx14 and the b king. What a dumb thing for you to say. Have fun with that 2009 oil pump and resale.:rofl_200:

Fuck you jackass.

Way to poison a good post by sticking your jealous ass into another thread where you don't belong.

Grow up.

Like you dont. And i stuck to thread all the way through and agreed with the point of the thread. But the point of the money came up here and in other threads and you always try to say the gen2 vmax is a great deal for the money and its not. Its sounds to me like you need to grow up.:biglaugh:

I ride a hayabusa with a big gang of super cool vmax hooligans why do you ask 2slow.

This is my big truck and it make me alot of money I gess when it comes to trucks im alot smarter than you. Thats the vmax i sold last year.

Attachments

• 2013-05-02_23-31-44_326.jpg
    2013-05-02_23-31-44_326.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 2013-06-20_05-54-26_745.jpg
    2013-06-20_05-54-26_745.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 2013-06-20_05-54-48_330.jpg
    2013-06-20_05-54-48_330.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 2013-06-22_08-42-13_351.jpg
    2013-06-22_08-42-13_351.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 23
All right Mike, stop shitting all over this thread. There is no right or wrong answer on what is better "money wise" because it is a subjective answer as to what the "better" buy is for a motorcycle. The actual answer is that any motor vehicle that depreciates in value is a "bad deal money wise". Stop trolling and taunting the forum users or you will be banned.

This is my big truck and it make me alot of money I gess when it comes to trucks im alot smarter than you. Thats the vmax i sold last year.

really now your smarter than me about trucks.. Wow
once again I have lots of fun in my truck .. women love it. they love to ride in it.. its not the fastest truck on the road but it sure gets a lot looks and Wow I love your Truck comments from women,kids other guys its one of a kind Just like my Gen2 its one of kind they are both reflections of me just like every other real Vmax owner . They will never be no other bike like the max gen1 or gen2.
the things that have been done to the max over the years are over the top crazy people have made that bike look like a sport bike ,, a cruiser,, a trike ,, reverse trike,, mini cars,, and things I don't even know what to call them and the gen2 has just started with what people are tapping into.
So don't talk about money when it comes to the max when people spend many thousands in a gen1 that can be got for a few thousand used and put 5,10,15 grand in it or 6 or 7,000 in a 250 rear swingarm kit from madmax
that's who we are if you get it you get it if you don't you don't.
we are MAXAHOLICS .
so you can have your plastic busa and paint it a different color from the other hundreds I see all the time and keep telling everyone how fast it is and how cheap you can buy one and I will just pay more for my slower vmax and pull up in the parking lots and bikes shows (SLOW) and just let the people keep walking over to my over priced Gen2 with that WOW look and twinkle in there eyes as they say thats a Badass bike man.

and by the way the thread was about test riding several bikes and the riders opinions and which ones they liked yes the Busa was in it and it wasn't picked sorry dude:rofl_200:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back