send me some good JUJU!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.maxx

Reaction score
hey folks. im having ACDF surgery on my neck next week. single level c3.c4. I am scared to death!! please send me some good juju.....

thanks in advance!!

Dale

Prayers are a part of my daily ritual...
Best of Luck, Recover Quickly.
Dave in Florida

I don't think they make a bad JuJu. Only good ones. So, here you go:

juju-candy.jpg

Sending all the good juju to your surgeon as he has the biggest hand in your success, besides the big man upstairs of course.

Grabbing the nurses rear end and blaming it on the anesthesia effect is not fair game... LOL... good juju to you

How did your condition arise? I had a spontaneous disc bulge into spinal nerve last year and still dealing with it although I'm not in unbearable pain (when it first happened it was pretty bad). Best of luck with your surgery.

How did your condition arise? I had a spontaneous disc bulge into spinal nerve last year and still dealing with it although I'm not in unbearable pain (when it first happened it was pretty bad). Best of luck with your surgery.

thanks soo much everyone...:punk:
ive had severe neck pain for years following a snowmobile accident. last few months it has been UN bearable...so I had an MRI and they found severe foraminal stenosis and bone spurs....and the disk is bulging. ive tried everything to help with the pain. all I can do now is surgery. I am very hopeful...most people have very good results.

thanks for the kind words everyone!! really much appreciated!!

everything went great!! im home now all messed up on drugs:biglaugh: thanks everyone for the well wishes and juju beans:rofl_200:.
Dale

Back