Side Engine Cylinder Plates

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
A Saw A Picture Of A V-max , And It Had Replacement Plates On The Sides Of The Cyliners, That Are Held On With A Allen Bolt ,that Replace The Stock Ones , One Said V-max The Other Said 1200,2 Plates For Each Side , They Looked Really Wicked !! Does Anyone Know Wear I Can Get Them ???

I know at one time it was posted here, but sorry I don't remember the thread. It was a while back. If I find I'll will post it for ya.

A Saw A Picture Of A V-max , And It Had Replacement Plates On The Sides Of The Cyliners, That Are Held On With A Allen Bolt ,that Replace The Stock Ones , One Said V-max The Other Said 1200,2 Plates For Each Side , They Looked Really Wicked !! Does Anyone Know Wear I Can Get Them ???

There is a seller on Ebay that sells them all the time, search on there. I believe he is based in the UK.

I just got a set for my Max from Direct Machine Works. He will custom engrave them for you. Mine say 1428 & Vmax. The work is excellent and they come with a stainless allen screw to replace stock.

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontario Chapter Leader:rocket bike:

Thanks Guy's, I Found Them (directmachineworks.com) Looks Like Quality Stuff !! I'm Going To Call Tomorrow & Order Them !! Thanks !!!

Last edited:
Thanks For The Help Everyone, I Finally Figured Out How To Order Them, !!! With A 4 Year Old Son,i Don't Have A Lot Of Free Time To Figure This Out !!!!! I'm Sure A Lot Of You Know The Deal !!! "but I Got It Now" !!!

According To The Us Postal Service, & My Tracking Number ,my Side Plates Will Be Hear In A Day Or Two, I'll Let You Know How They Look !! There The One's From Directmachineworks.com That You Guy's Told Me About !! Thank's !!!!!!!!!

Trust Me, Once I Figure That Out, You'll Be Tired Of Looking At All My Picture's !!!!!!

MAN, I JUST GOT MY SIDE PLATES , THEY SAY, "MAD MAX" , THEY ARE BAD AS HELL !!!! REAL QUALITY PIECES, & I GOT THEM IN LESS THEN A WEEK, (DIRECTMACHINEWORKS.COM) , I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT THEM ON !!! THANK'S GUY'S FOR ALL YOUR HELP !!!

MAN I JUST PUT THEM ON , THEY ARE BAD AS HELL !!! I USED THE STOCK BOLTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK & THE BOLTS THEY GIVE YOU ARE STAINLESS, I THINK THE BLACK LOOKS BETTER !!!!!! THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::clapping::clapping:

Last edited:
WHEN I CHANGED MY SIDE PLATES, THERES AN EXTRA HOLE & A RUBBER WASHER UNDER EACH ONE, DOES ANYONE NO WHAT IT IS FOR ???????

When it's coolant changing time it drains the coolant from the engine. You just thread a spark plug in the cap and pull.

Mark

Yep, just put 'em back in. They're re-usable rubber plugs. Only replace them if they leak after re-installation.

Mark

Latest posts

Back