So long Max...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Moore

Reaction score
The V-Max is heading west later today to a good home in Sooner country . Great memories can't be erased.

sad-smiley.jpg

It's a little bittersweet for me. I was hoping to see how good my tax check was and maybe take a hard look at getting it. Guess the decision was made for me:bang head:

You'll regret it someday, if you don't already. Not knowing anything about your circumstances, I sure hope the money you got for the bike went to a good purpose.

You'll regret it someday, if you don't already. Not knowing anything about your circumstances, I sure hope the money you got for the bike went to a good purpose.

Had the bike for a year,...saw, heard and felt it, plenty good enough. I blew all the money at a bar......

LOL, each their own I guess. Harley guys can't understand why non-Harley guys don't form everlasting fondness for that brand either. Not enough to 'appreciate' them, you have to be raving mad or you're sub human.

I don't get why you would let it go but then I don't begrudge you for moving on either. If isnt what you were looking for,well, best of luck to you in what ever you chose as your scooter of choice. Then agian,thanks for the parting shot at a fellow member. I find it is always so much easier to take a 'loss' when it is apparently just dead weight.

Just to clear the air, the Max was my uncle's who was killed on a bike. The last time we were together he told me about it, definitely his favorite of the 6 bikes he owned at the time. When they went up for sale, my cousin wanted it to go somewhere special so I grabbed it, cleaned it up, serviced it and rode it for parts of 11 months. Common sense told me to sell, don't trust my right hand and it needs to be driven. Had a nasty bike wreck 33 years ago, gonna count my blessings and move on to a Jeep Rubicon for entertainment.

Found a great guy who understands this bikes legacy, no 2nd thoughts. Just swapped for a '13 Avalanche Black Diamond Edition, should ease any pain.

Later fellas.

Just to clear the air, the Max was my uncle's who was killed on a bike. The last time we were together he told me about it, definitely his favorite of the 6 bikes he owned at the time. When they went up for sale, my cousin wanted it to go somewhere special so I grabbed it, cleaned it up, serviced it and rode it for parts of 11 months. Common sense told me to sell, don't trust my right hand and it needs to be driven. Had a nasty bike wreck 33 years ago, gonna count my blessings and move on to a Jeep Rubicon for entertainment.

Found a great guy who understands this bikes legacy, no 2nd thoughts. Just swapped for a '13 Avalanche Black Diamond Edition, should ease any pain.

Later fellas.

Totally understandable.............

Enjoy your future endevors.

Totally understandable.............

Enjoy your future endevors.

Thanks a ton. I'm "quoting" this just to show the bikes, nice!

The new owner just called, he's a forum member so you'll get a 2nd opinion, ....I've kinda been laid back w/ the description. Delivered Sun by Mach I Transport, sent a key ahead of time then title, 2nd key, owner's manual and all paperwork associated w/ the build when the check rolled in. A good experience for both of us, he's a lucky guy.

Back