Solid motor mounts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'd like a set as well, in black please.

Why don't you ship them all to one address in the states, and then we'll distribute on - it may be cheaper to ship and less hassle for you!
Good idea G! We've done this before and it worked out good for all involved, I believe. With the numbers that are being requested it just makes good sense to do this.

Good idea G! We've done this before and it worked out good for all involved, I believe. With the numbers that are being requested it just makes good sense to do this.

How about those a little north of you? Would it get to US then be specially shipped to me? Course I'd be fine with that. BTW, I still can't believe how much attention a 24 year old bike gets over all my friends R1's and R6's. I think it bothers them too... lol. I can't wait to make this bike handle a bit better.

I sent Jedi a PM for a set of black motor mounts. I am in Arizona 86327 for
shipping. Is someone taking all the shipping info?

richard

hey guys.

i will take care of the US orders if Jedi is up for shipping a several (apparently hundred haha) sets to me. Lets see if he responds here and then i'll start taking info and he can ship me X amount of sets and i will distribute.

i could always just ask jedi to make say 20x sets. if hes up for it. i figure since thats a bit of a pain i will pay him $15 or $20 a set plus shipping. then once then get here i'll ask for the amt i gave him, plus the shipping to get it to your house and then 1/20 of the cost it cost him to ship them here.

hey guys hold off on sending me any info yet, b/c i'll probably do it thru email as my PM box will get full quick!

gotta make sure jedi is up for it

Jedi, any thoughts man? pm me and we can chat offline if u want..

hey guys.

i will take care of the US orders if Jedi is up for shipping a several (apparently hundred haha) sets to me. Lets see if he responds here and then i'll start taking info and he can ship me X amount of sets and i will distribute.

i could always just ask jedi to make say 20x sets. if hes up for it. i figure since thats a bit of a pain i will pay him $15 or $20 a set plus shipping. then once then get here i'll ask for the amt i gave him, plus the shipping to get it to your house and then 1/20 of the cost it cost him to ship them here.

Ok,got some material and the cost is somewhat more than expected.Material cost is $17.75 usd per set.

I'll make an extra 6 sets only, for cost besides my own and send them to one address only .
You guys can decide amongst yourselves who gets what,but the offer was originally expressed to WVxNitemare so he has first option. One payment please 17.75 x 6 plus freight and a 3% Paypal loading.

Colour or color depending where you're from is limited to black,black or black.

Other sets I make will go on Ebay, so if anyone misses the boat I'm sorry but I have to eat too. :shot:

Ok,got some material and the cost is somewhat more than expected.Material cost is $17.75 usd per set.

I'll make an extra 6 sets only, for cost besides my own and send them to one address only .
You guys can decide amongst yourselves who gets what,but the offer was originally expressed to WVxNitemare so he has first option. One payment please 17.75 x 6 plus freight and a 3% Paypal loading.

Colour or color depending where you're from is limited to black,black or black.

Other sets I make will go on Ebay, so if anyone misses the boat I'm sorry but I have to eat too. :shot:

I'll take a set. PM me with total cost for shipping to 22 Fairweather Ave Mount Pearl, NL Canada A1N2S6 and your paypal info and it's a done deal. Thanks again.

jedi, if u want to ship the other sets to me, i will pay you and distribute accordingly.

If you want, you can PM me as well the price to ship to: 5 Linda Ln Franklin, MA 02038 .

Also, i assume your price was in US dollars? if not let me know so i make sure I get u the right amt.

ok so looking at the thread, the first set goes to WVxNitemare

The other five go to Garrett, and in order of asking, the five xtra sets go to:

1 - Speed Freke
2 - Maleko
3 - Gamorg02
4 - M-cman
5 - redbone

I got in too late, so Jedi, please let me know when / how much you're gonna put them on fleabay for 'cos I defo want a set but can't get them for less than US$80 here :(

I am still in for a set. Let me know who I need to send my shipping info to, who to pay and by what method.

Thanks
Richard

speedfreke and m-cman both of you are on the 5 list if jedi is still up for it. lets see what he has to say and i'll def get them to ya!

Garrett, do you still have my address? If not let me know, I can PayPal the payment once you get the final price worked out. Thanks for helping us out with the distribution.
Thanks to you to Jedi, once again your skills are much appreciated :thumbs up:!

Done, apart from the flats which I have to mill on the rears, probably tomorrow.
I'll update when I'm ready to ship.

One set is already on Ebay.

Attachments

• IMG_0296 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0296 (Large).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0294 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0294 (Large).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 22
Done, apart from the flats which I have to mill on the rears, probably tomorrow.
I'll update when I'm ready to ship.

One set is already on Ebay.

sweet man! U still up for what we were talking about up there? let me know...

Ok, finished, done and ready to ship. As stated previously I'll send to one address only , that being gamorg02, I'll let him know the shipping cost and you guys can sort out all your money with him and how and when he ships to you etc.

gamorg02... check your PM

Cheers

Back