Stolen vmax ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seeing a fly screen, steering damper, oem crashbars, oem sissybar/backrest, Trapp slip-ons and aftermarket reflectors on the ends of the plate bracket.

I'm going down cellar with a $475 guess....(cause I heard it was stolen!) :biglaugh:

OH...and very low mileage cause there aren't any paint shrinkage white specs on the coolant elbow (which everyone thinks are stone chips).

I'm seeing a fly screen, steering damper, oem crashbars, oem sissybar/backrest, Trapp slip-ons and aftermarket reflectors on the ends of the plate bracket.

I'm going down cellar with a $475 guess....(cause I heard it was stolen!) :biglaugh:

OH...and very low mileage cause there aren't any paint shrinkage white specs on the coolant elbow (which everyone thinks are stone chips
).

Oooh, good eye there Danny !!

Chris.

OH...and very low mileage cause there aren't any paint shrinkage white specs on the coolant elbow (which everyone thinks are stone chips).

Good Eye DAN-O , only thing you missed is the progressive decal ( yes it has the front springs too) and A " stage two jet kit and a superbrace.

I got it for $800 , and I think I'm keeping it and running it as a survivor , I've been seriously considering selling the Gen II

Good Eye DAN-O , only thing you missed is the progressive decal ( yes it has the front springs too) and A " stage two jet kit and a superbrace.

I got it for $800 , and I think I'm keeping it and running it as a survivor , I've been seriously considering selling the Gen II

ARG! Shouldda spotted the Superbrace! :bang head:

That's a hell of a buy Rick....always been a big fan of that color scheme, one of Mama Yama's best IMO! :clapping:

What!?!?!?!?...........Who is this??........This is NOT Rick.....is it??.......Must be somebody's idea of a joke or something..........

What!?!?!?!?...........Who is this??........This is NOT Rick.....is it??.......Must be somebody's idea of a joke or something..........

Serious , it wont be this year but it could happen for a bunch of different reasons the following spring

Back