Stupid Weather

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwood

Reaction score
80 degrees the last few days, wake up to snow accumulation of 2" this morning! Back to the 70's this week...
u9ejyry3.jpg

Sent by the Verizon 4G Data Network

It has been warm here for the last week and the snow was melting pretty well, that is until Sunday night when we got ~6". No more "dirty" looking snow but still had to shovel! Also, they put down a fresh coating of sand/ salt mixture to extend the time the roads will actually become "clean" enough to ride!:damn angry:

Its on its way here, around buffalo. looking for 1-3 inches today, and the temps going possibly into the teens tonight. It was 76 here yesterday :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

A meteorological kick in the jollies....as it were! :bang head::bang head::bang head:
I'm metaphorically numb in the jollies after this winter! The weather guessers say another 2-4" on Wed and more to come on Thursday.
My sister is turning 60 on May 22 and expects to have some of the party outdoors. I told her not to count on that scenario unless we have a big tent and a nice big U.P. fire outside to keep everybody warm. I'm going to make alternative plans for the local hall just in case!

I'm travelling I-80 in PA right now. The rain just changed over to snow. Not enough to do much of anything but still, it was damn near 80 on Sunday!

Dang I feel bad for you guys. Coprunner was living up there and made the jump to Florida.
C'mon down boys, the waters fine!
No excuses for you guys putting off maintenance and mods with the long winter.

I have been in Tampa 3 times in the last 7 months, my dad was is in the Hospital down there... Boy it sure is nice... Snow and ice here is Ohio, 70+ in Tampa at the time!

Sent by the Verizon 4G Data Network

I had a timeshare in Jupiter back in the late 80's the first week in June. It was nice to visit even if I was already living in Atlanta, GA., so the heat wasn't bad to take especially since we were right on the beach at the Jupiter Reef Club. I need to get into the habit of taking a riding vacation during bike week as that seems like a nice time to ride in Florida.

Dang I feel bad for you guys. Coprunner was living up there and made the jump to Florida.
C'mon down boys, the waters fine!
No excuses for you guys putting off maintenance and mods with the long winter.

Before marriage and kids I spent around 6 weeks every year in Florida. I had a ford ranger, and I'd throw my Kawi Eliminator in the back and go. I stayed from around Feb 1 to the middle of march. Plant city strawberry festival and Florida state fair were a must do. Weather was as good or better than our best summer in western NY.

:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: Clear and 55 today. Clear and 60 sumthing tomorrow. Which bike should I ride to work tomorrow? Just got back from TX with the 09 week before last. Rode all day Sat & Sun on my Rune in and around Eureka Springs, AR. I think it's time I got the 85 out, even if just for work and back. Decisions. Decisions. Which bike do you all think I should ride tomorrow? :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: :biglaugh:

Back