Supercharged '06 anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I instantly started laughing when I seen that super charger! That has to be the most elite super charger available to us maxers.

Gannon

Recent questions from buyers about this item
I don't see any sign of a supercharger. How is this one driven?
marcinmichel: The bike has a factory / standard build-in V-Boost supercharger, that boosts extra power when accelerating over 6000 rpm. Please let me know if you have any other questions <-------Ebay Q & A.....What's ---->"marcinmichel" ??

Last edited:
Did anybody see the ad? Besides the supercharger lets see low miles the dial is 3299 the ad:ummm: reads 4700 that tells ya something what a joke:rofl_200:

Think it says Cortec on the bag, run a search on them, maybe find it that way.
That's what I was thinking too Danny. Perhaps Chris can chime in as he has a set of the Cortec (I believe) and really likes them. He has the tailbag and saddle bags as a set.
I can tell you that they don't move around while cruising down the freeway at 90+ mph while loaded down with brownies!:punk:

That's what I was thinking too Danny. Perhaps Chris can chime in as he has a set of the Cortec (I believe) and really likes them. He has the tailbag and saddle bags as a set.
I can tell you that they don't move around while cruising down the freeway at 90+ mph while loaded down with brownies!:punk:

Can't ask any more than that out of a bag....ey? :rofl_200:

Can't ask any more than that out of a bag....ey? :rofl_200:

Bags are great, Packed 6 dozen brownies, all in great shape for consumption at the Brownie Run Central
Decent zipper retention to boot, Brian kept reaching over while we were running 90 plus for a quick snack..(said Dan would understand):biglaugh:..

Bags are great, Packed 6 dozen brownies, all in great shape for consumption at the Brownie Run Central
Decent zipper retention to boot, Brian kept reaching over while we were running 90 plus for a quick snack..(said Dan would understand):biglaugh:..

I knew it!!! They had to put extra men and equipment on I-90 to remove all the brownie crumbage....I was sure you guys had something to do with that!! :rofl_200:

did anybody see the ad? Besides the supercharger lets see low miles the dial is 3299 the ad:ummm: Reads 4700 that tells ya something what a joke:rofl_200:
I caught that right off , and I was just going to point that out ! ... I think somethings up with this bike !

Man, this is like learning there's no Santa. Ya mean we don't all have Superchargers hidden inside with the carbs???? Then what do the Damn carb chains do?????

Hey, that bike's not too far away. I'm planning on a Boxenstopp visit in a week or 2.
WHAT , OH MY GOD , WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO SANTA ? ..:sad2: :tantrum: ..:sad2:

I knew it!!! They had to put extra men and equipment on I-90 to remove all the brownie crumbage....I was sure you guys had something to do with that!! :rofl_200:
I can tell you not many crumbs escaped my expert brownie handling hands!:clapping: I think what they may have been cleaning up was bits of rubber from 3 "supercharged" Vmax's rolling down I-90 that day!:biglaugh: I'm also quite sure that Kyle was a little wide eyed at our first stop but he kept right up with the two fools in front of him!:punk:

let us know what he says eh?

I sent...
Can you provide a photo of under the airbox lid to confirm this bike has a supercharger kit installed? From your photos it looks completely stock.

He replied...
Sorry for confusion! I will organize extra photos. The bike has a
factory / standard V-Boost supercharger, that boosts extra power
when accelerating over 6000 rpm. Please let me know if you have
any other questions...

So as everyone thought, just doesn't know any better. He's added to the listing that it is just factory v-boost.

I sent...
Can you provide a photo of under the airbox lid to confirm this bike has a supercharger kit installed? From your photos it looks completely stock.

He replied...
Sorry for confusion! I will organize extra photos. The bike has a
factory / standard V-Boost supercharger, that boosts extra power
when accelerating over 6000 rpm. Please let me know if you have
any other questions...

So as everyone thought, just doesn't know any better. He's added to the listing that it is just factory v-boost.

Hahaha, exact same response he sent me!! :rofl_200:

Back