that NSA thing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
I am totally out of the loop when it comes to the news, since I do not have a TV and time is limited for me after work.
I was told a while ago about the NSA and the BIG brother watching over us. Then how this guy is on the run from the gov for spilling some beans about what goes down there. Well this morning I was told by a co-worker that the company we work for just recieved the job to build this building in Utah to house these computers for this so called Big Brother thing. I looked on our company website of up and coming projects and there it was. I doubt I will be on that project however the numbers are staggering for our part of the project, $565 million. I have heard a 14 Acre building to a 114 Acre building. I am guessing that 114 Acre is more like it according to the contract value. I bet this place will be like fort knox during construction and after. So just an FYI it sounds like it is true

114 Acre building??? That's HUGE! The HVAC and electrical requirements are going to be insane.

114 Acre building??? That's HUGE! The HVAC and electrical requirements are going to be insane.

Yes I am sure they will be.... next thing you know they will be construction a mini Hoover Damn to power it! :rofl_200: 14 Acres to me sounds huge for a computer building but not really.. unless it is multiple stories tall :ummm: That could be :confused2: I don't really know except they got the contract. It is scary to think that I work for a company that gets those government contracts. Sure it is nice to have a job but you get to thinking should I participate in something so jacked up? Yet it truly comes down to money and how they cn keep their employees busy.

I'm sure what will show above ground will be dwarfed by what is underneath it! All the important stuff will be buried deep, and the new mountain peak that pops up nearby will house the antenna's!

Yes I am sure they will be.... next thing you know they will be construction a mini Hoover Damn to power it! :rofl_200: 14 Acres to me sounds huge for a computer building but not really.. unless it is multiple stories tall :ummm: That could be :confused2: I don't really know except they got the contract. It is scary to think that I work for a company that gets those government contracts. Sure it is nice to have a job but you get to thinking should I participate in something so jacked up? Yet it truly comes down to money and how they cn keep their employees busy.

Might as well do it, if you don't there are countless other people who will. One way or another such a thing will get built and be brought online.

I also work for a company that is fueled by government contracts. It definitely provides a nice stable income and I never worry about my job being around next week.

If you really are concerned and if you have anything to do with the fire suppression or plumbing system. You could always install a fail safe that when activated would destroy all of the servers with small flood or some other interesting event :rofl_200:

Might as well do it, if you don't there are countless other people who will. One way or another such a thing will get built and be brought online.

I also work for a company that is fueled by government contracts. It definitely provides a nice stable income and I never worry about my job being around next week.

If you really are concerned and if you have anything to do with the fire suppression or plumbing system. You could always install a fail safe that when activated would destroy all of the servers with small flood or some other interesting event :rofl_200:

Wow now that is a thought! I could be an American Hero to all the "True" citizens of the USA :rofl_200:

A 14 acre building is about 610,000 sq. ft., my calculator fried up at 114 acres!! But Hey!....we're talking the NSA here....money means NOTHING!!

A 14 acre building is about 610,000 sq. ft., my calculator fried up at 114 acres!! But Hey!....we're talking the NSA here....money means NOTHING!!

yep...all they have to do is tax WORKING people more and just say its for the "good" of the american people....

http://www.democracynow.org/topics/nsa/1

A friend sent me an email by James Bamford with pictures of what NSA is building or has built almost. Supposed to be operational by October. I have tried to put an email on here before but was unable. The above link has a lot of info about the facility. Info I received has it with one million square feet and a price tag of about 2 billion dollars. Bigger than the U.S. Capital. Bluffdale, Utah.
David

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back