The End

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it would have helped if there was at least one court case to examine the evidence to see if there was voter fraud. There was an investigation for the previous election saying the Russians were tampering with the election results. It seems most of the anger is that not one court will consider an investigation.
They were investigated and nothing substantial was found...

USATODAY
CNN (William Barr)
NY Times
Forbes
(please don't respond with Fox, Newsmax or OAAN links)

...and I'm afraid that even if an investigation was undertaken and no fraud was found many would not believe it. Here in GA all the fraud claims made by the President's attornies were investigated by the SoS and nothing was found BBC (GA FRAUD fact check).

I agree that we all need to stop yelling at each other and start listening to each other but before we can do that we need to at least agree on the facts. I wish ALL my VMAX brothers well and keep safe.

Doug

I think it would have helped if there was at least one court case to examine the evidence to see if there was voter fraud. There was an investigation for the previous election saying the Russians were tampering with the election results. It seems most of the anger is that not one court will consider an investigation.

The problem is there is no evidence.

Several cases were thrown out because the court said the plaintiffs had no standing. These are the only ones that the "right" want to talk about. But, many were thrown out because there was not one scintilla of evidence. Here is one example:

On Friday, a three-member panel confirmed unanimously a lower court’s decision last week to rebuff the arguments made by Trump’s legal team, led by the former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, that voting in Pennsylvania was marred by widespread fraud.

Trump lost Pennsylvania, a state he had won in 2016, to the Democratic president-elect Joe Biden by more than 80,000 votes.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote for the 3rd US circuit court of appeals.

Giuliani himself admitted in court that they WERE NOT claiming voter fraud because they had been warned they could be sanctioned if they made that claim without evidence.

One question about the lack of evidence. When your driving down the road, and the police sees you swerve, he will pull you over for suspicion of DUI. He will then INVESTIGATE.

When there is a suspicion of a crime, the Police with the DA, will get a warrant issued.....and INVESITIGATE.

There have been hundreds of people submit affidavits that they saw/aware of voting irregularities. I was curious what if google would say if an affidavit is evidence.....and this is what was said. An affidavit is admissible evidence, although some courts may require you to testify to the affidavit or they may consider it hearsay. Since hearsay is not admissible as evidence, your affidavit may not be used for evidence if someone objects to it unless you testify.

So this is what is currently being said.....There is No evidence.....so we wont investigate......so we wont find evidence...so we wont investigate....

Are people saying that what was put on affidavits didnt happen? Whats wrong with a through forensic audit.

The problem is....is time. Time and reputation. Trying to hurry up, and call a winner in the election....and on one wants to admit that there were mistakes.

I saw the 'Kimberly Guilfoyle dancing' video yesterday, before it was posted here.

The Republicans have had the Senate and the POTUS for four years, the Democrats the House of Representatives. What legislation passed, what didn't, and the Executive Orders issues, the presidential appointments to the judiciary and executive branches: that is all now history, or it will be in twelve more days.

I am optimistic that the incoming administration and with the honorable opposition's co operation, will be able to use their position to promote economy, efficiency, effectiveness, and responsiveness to the immediate and the long-range needs of the republic, while using democratic means to accomplish these ends. "Of the people, by the people, and for the people," economic, social, and political cooperation across local, sate, and federal government, with an eye to re-establishing our international reputation as the leader of the free world. Like Bob 'Bear' Hite said in the Canned Heat song:

"Together we stand, divided we fall
Come on now people, let's get on the ball and work together"

Well said, I’m all in.....

Always a little curious about the video of the lady running the same ballots thru several times...or did Barr rule that 'Human Error'...'Not significant enough to affect the outcome'.

And wouldn't he term 'Not significant enough to affect the outcome' only be valid after a thorough investigation which, as Traumahawk pointed out' was never done.

I have no idea whether there was massive systematic fraud in this election or not but the Mail in Ballot system offered plenty of opportunity for it to occur.

Left wing, right wing, same corrupt shit bird

Those that believe a 47 yr career crayon eating chi com sellout got more votes than Obama are deluded. Especially when Trump got more this year than 2016.

The others are the useful idiots. Parminio for example. Yes. I called you out. You are a rabid leftist commie pinko fucking useful fucking idiot. Turn off the tv and think for yourself for one second.

Good luck on the upcoming fields of battle because there ain’t no going back now.

So. Anyone have a kit to mount a sawed off lever action 12 ga to a 2020 VMax?

What would have been best is rather than the pols saying, "These are not the droids you want, move along," the courts had actually had a chance to look at the evidence and see if there was any there, there. Instead it came down to standing and now 70 million (!) Americans (20% of our country!) think the election was a farce and we now live in a kangaroo republic. How do you give those people confidence their vote even means anything if it can be replaced by a dead or imaginary person vote? Why would they even vote next time if they know it is a fraud. So rather than letting the dishonest, lying, media handle the narrative, how about an investigation that opens all of the secret doors and figures out which ones lead nowhere and then report the facts? But no, instead the narrative is, sit down and shut up, you don't know what you are talking about because you are stupid. This may be the way to run Venezuela, but it is not the way to run America. Even the most die-hard democrat has to admit that. How about a little fairness here, or is winning more important than preserving our Republic? This is wrong, and we all know it, but everyone is afraid to go down that rabbit hole because they know the next step is the gulags and ethnic cleansing and they don't want to be in that line. Welcome to Amerika.

2000 Presidential Election.

Bush vs. Gore.

One county out of the entire country in doubt.

Supreme Court Quick to Intervene.

Now for some fun.

This is how to deal with the Pandemic.

Wise words from our Scottish comedian dubbing over Nicola Sturgeon.

Over the last few months we have been getting plenty from this comedian on politics and the pandemic. Keeps you going. Right click on the below link and open as a new tab, it's the first video.

Facebook

I am very disappointed Trump didn't win. I'm very concerned he got 10mm more votes then 2016 and lost. Just doesn't seem possible.

PA: I went to bed and he had almost 1mm more votes then Biden only to have loose PA overnight. Seems impossible.

GA: saw some county results. 1 small county of about 1000 voters 100% for Biden. Really?? Not 1 Trump supporter. Statistically impossible in my mind.

I also heard that ballots were supposed to be held for 22 months. I believe there are 0 available in any of the swing States.

My opinion is the with 75mm upset voters at least 1-2-3 swing States should have been investigated just to put people to rest. Frankly I think if 1 vote was. Fradulant and proven all votes needed to be checked.

I would say the same thing regardless of party.

I read about a natural law I thought was interesting and seems sequitur to the above back and forth talk.

THIRD PARTY LAW
"The law would seem to be:
A THIRD PARTY MUST BE PRESENT AND UNKNOWN IN EVERY QUARREL FOR A CONFLICT TO EXIST.

OR

FOR A QUARREL TO OCCUR, AN UNKNOWN THIRD PARTY MUST BE ACTIVE IN PRODUCING IT BETWEEN TWO POTENTIAL OPPONENTS.

OR

WHILE IT IS COMMONLY BELIEVED TO TAKE TWO TO MAKE A FIGHT, A THIRD PARTY MUST EXIST AND MUST DEVELOP IT FOR ACTUAL CONFLICT TO OCCUR.

It is very easy to see that two in conflict are fighting. They are very visible. What is harder to see or suspect is that a Third Party existed and actively promoted the quarrel.

The usually unsuspected and "reasonable" Third Party, the bystander who denies any part of it, IS the one that brought the conflict into existence in the first place.

The hidden Third Party, seeming at times to be a supporter of only one side, is to be found as the instigator.

This is a useful law...

It IS the cause of war.

One sees two fellows shouting bad names at each other, sees them come to blows. No one else is around. So THEY, of course, "caused the fight." But there WAS a Third Party.

Tracing these down, one comes upon incredible data. That is the trouble. The incredible is too easily rejected. One way to hide things is to make them incredible."

Take a look at todays current scene, does any of this fit?

I am very disappointed Trump didn't win. I'm very concerned he got 10mm more votes then 2016 and lost. Just doesn't seem possible.

PA: I went to bed and he had almost 1mm more votes then Biden only to have loose PA overnight. Seems impossible.

GA: saw some county results. 1 small county of about 1000 voters 100% for Biden. Really?? Not 1 Trump supporter. Statistically impossible in my mind.

I also heard that ballots were supposed to be held for 22 months. I believe there are 0 available in any of the swing States.

My opinion is the with 75mm upset voters at least 1-2-3 swing States should have been investigated just to put people to rest. Frankly I think if 1 vote was. Fradulant and proven all votes needed to be checked.

I would say the same thing regardless of party.
Please let me know the GA County, I could not find it...
GA 2020 Counts

Also where did you see info about ballots not being preserved for 22 months? I could not find anything.

Approximately half the US voted republican, the remainder Democrats.

So on that basis, the vote counters and electoral officials are divided in the same ratio.

If the democrat voting officials rigged votes, why weren't the republicans able to do the same?

I don't know how the US government system works but generally the party in power has the most control so if anyone is able to rig votes, it would be them... yet they weren't able to that.

Anyone who thinks there was mass election fraud is fooling themselves.

It's like here with brexit. The remainer wanted immediately another referendum and repeat that until they get the result they want.

The Americans should look to how president Putin rubs Russia where the results of the next election are already known.

Last edited:
Please let me know the GA County, I could not find it...
GA 2020 Counts

Also where did you see info about ballots not being preserved for 22 months? I could not find anything.
The 22 month retention of paper ballots was Lou Dobbs on Fox. The GA county vote. I'll see if I can find it. The number was 9xx I didn't really think about saving that URL at the time.

Always amazes me that the Trumpsters blame the Democrats for fudging an election when they were the ruling party. Must have been weird seeing all of those Dem eleves sneaking around changing and swapping votes. And imagine the odds of only happening in states Trump didn't win. The odds are mind boggling.

Kronx,,You have just repeated the talking points and views of one side of the argument, the other side also has a very good argument, but the fact is the Gov. and people in D.C. simply do not work for the U.S people any longer, it is dysfunctional, both parties are, and Trump was created by those horrible abuses and dysfunction of D.C. Remember the U.S people put Trump in office,,not Putin as you probably believe. When you have a marriage that becomes dysfunctional what do you do, get council, change your ways, stay together and be happy,or co-exist for the sake of your kids, or you separate and work out a divorce. Is it possible that the Country is at a point that a divorce is called for and needs to be negotiated,,much like Brexit? Is it possible that D.C. has become the land of Ghouls, how many millions have they killed needlessly since the end of WW-2,,how much of OUR wealth have they squandered, how many lives have thy destroyed?

So you want succession? How do you think that should happen? Violence? A second civil war?

I won't argue about the corruption in DC. I agree its a cess pool. The problem, as I pointed in my previous posts, that Trump checks every damn box on any of your corrupt politician checklists. The other problem with your point is the insurrection last week wasn't about corrupt politicians. It was an attempt to keep Trump in power. To stop the constitutional process of certifying the election. Period.

Do none of you realize damn near all of the lines of succession were in the capitol that day? Have any of you ever been in DC during a state of the union post 9/11? I have. Security is SKY HIGH at a SOTU because EVERYONE is there. Last week the Capitol was just 1 president and 12 Supreme Court justices away from a State of the Union address. It's clear from the responses many of you really just don't understand the gravity of what happened last week from a national security perspective. And what sucks about that is you're going to think the governments response to it is unfair when the hammer drops hard on these people. Which will all just perpetuate the cycle of bullshit.

One question about the lack of evidence. When your driving down the road, and the police sees you swerve, he will pull you over for suspicion of DUI. He will then INVESTIGATE.

When there is a suspicion of a crime, the Police with the DA, will get a warrant issued.....and INVESITIGATE.

There have been hundreds of people submit affidavits that they saw/aware of voting irregularities. I was curious what if google would say if an affidavit is evidence.....and this is what was said. An affidavit is admissible evidence, although some courts may require you to testify to the affidavit or they may consider it hearsay. Since hearsay is not admissible as evidence, your affidavit may not be used for evidence if someone objects to it unless you testify.

So this is what is currently being said.....There is No evidence.....so we wont investigate......so we wont find evidence...so we wont investigate....

Are people saying that what was put on affidavits didnt happen? Whats wrong with a through forensic audit.

The problem is....is time. Time and reputation. Trying to hurry up, and call a winner in the election....and on one wants to admit that there were mistakes.

All of this is just flat out wrong. They HAVE looked into it! Listen to the hour long call Trump had with the SOS of Georgia. Read the links ga_max provided.

To use your analogy of a DUI. You swerve in the road in your car. Cop pulls you over. Cop gives you a road sobriety test. You pass. Cop then asks you to blow into a breathalyzer. You pass. Then the cop asks you to take a blood test. You pass. Then the cop lets you go but then tells everyone you're a notorious drunk driver. They HAVE found cases of fraud. But its been very few - just a handful. No where NEAR enough to change any results. This is not new in 2020. This happens in EVERY election.

Back