The IGNITECH TCI thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exxxxxxcelent Gary......
Could you give me an all in price including delivery to Australia please..

I will still do the prepay price since I don't have them yet, they are ordered.

$240 TCI - priority shipping & insurance included for USA orders.
$7 if using paypal
$15 for optional USB Cable
$20 for optional V-Boost cable

$55 for Australia Priority mail OR $20 for Australia 1st Class mail.

Gary

What if say 6 months from now the stock V-boost controller goes belly up, can you splice in the optional V-boost cable to an existing TCI?

What if say 6 months from now the stock V-boost controller goes belly up, can you splice in the optional V-boost cable to an existing TCI?

Yes.

VBoost adapter cable would com to you with round Vboost connector in place. Other end of 5 wires will have terminal installed on wire that fits TCI connector. Each wire tagged as to which slot to plug it into the adapter cable TCI connector.

I will make up a PDF with some pictures showing how to connect to a TCI you already have. TCI didn't have to come from me either.

Just to be clear, I don't have a real VMax, I'm a Venture guy (your crazy uncle). So I don't know exact procedure for putting one on VMax as far mounting it. It will be ready program wise.

You will also need USB-Com cable if you retro fit a VBoost cable. The TCI needs reprogrammed to run the VBoost. I will supply new program for retro fits.

Gary

Keep it coming Gary. As soon as programs are available put them here for us here to try them on.

Sounds good to me Gary....if I cn get a few dollars for my stock units I'm in....
One question though....postage....Gannon shipped the COPS to me for $25 via USPS ....Can you do same ?

Sounds good to me Gary....if I cn get a few dollars for my stock units I'm in....
One question though....postage....Gannon shipped the COPS to me for $25 via USPS ....Can you do same ?

$28.00 extra for insured shipment, 6-10 business day delivery. USPS - Priority.

Gary

Any updates Gary ?
I'm keen to get the unit but just a bit wary if you're having problems with their customer service.....

How helpful will they be on a faulty unit ?

Got my unit installed yesterday. Really pleased with the quality of every thing so far. Just wondering if anyone has worked out any good maps for a setup similar to mine. Currently running a Morley air box and jet kit with the vboost open full time and a 4-2 UFO exhaust. I'm thinking that the map sensor setting will need to be different with the vboost open in the lower rpm range. It just seems really boggy until you get to about 3500 rpm. I may even need to make a carb adjustment. Any suggestions?

Hello, Gary,
took today in the mail forwarding, all came, thanks. well packaged, great kit, everything is provided. really nice work. thank you. I'm glad I came to you soon :) I will install kit

здравствуй,Гари ,
забрал сегодня на почте отправление,все дошло,спасибо .отлично упаковано,отличный комплект,все предусмотрено .очень приятно сотрудничать .спасибо . я рад ,что обратился к тебе :) скоро буду устанавливать комплект

поставил сегодня блок управления от Гари . отличная вещь .установка просто .первый раз поставил вместо оем блока управления.но так плохо- вода может попасть внутрь соединителей и испортить блок.тогда я поставил блок управления вместо реле в-буст. очень хорошо туда помещается.только нужно удлинить провода на 4 дюйма . отлично . и выключить блокировку зажигания - иначе при подключении без переделки проводи не заводится :) заводится и работает очень хорошо . даже на самых низких оборотах работает очень ровно .спасибо,Гари :) теперь есть куда установить сигнализацию и блок розжига ксенона-вместо оем блок управления-там теперь много места

set today by the control unit from Gary. a great thing. installation is simple. first put in place the OEM ECU. so bad, but the water can get inside and ruin the connector block. Then I put the controller instead of the relay-boost. very well positioned there. only need to lengthen the wire 4 inches. perfectly. and turn off the ignition interlock - or when connected without altering the conductivity does not start :) starts and works very well. even at the low speed running very smoothly. thank you Gary :) now is where to set the alarm and ignition unit xenon instead of the OEM control unit, there are now many places

Attachments

• IMG_1859.jpg
    IMG_1859.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1861.jpg
    IMG_1861.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1863.jpg
    IMG_1863.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1864.jpg
    IMG_1864.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1865.jpg
    IMG_1865.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1867.jpg
    IMG_1867.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1870.jpg
    IMG_1870.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1871.jpg
    IMG_1871.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 74
блок дополнительных сопротивлений теперь можно удалить . индивидуальные катушки отлично работают с новым блоком управления :) еще свободное место . еще надежнее система

additional resistance unit can now be removed. individual coils work well with the new control unit :) more space. more reliable system

поставил сегодня блок управления от Гари . отличная вещь .установка просто .первый раз поставил вместо оем блока управления.но так плохо- вода может попасть внутрь соединителей и испортить блок.тогда я поставил блок управления вместо реле в-буст. очень хорошо туда помещается.только нужно удлинить провода на 4 дюйма . отлично . и выключить блокировку зажигания - иначе при подключении без переделки проводи не заводится :) заводится и работает очень хорошо . даже на самых низких оборотах работает очень ровно .спасибо,Гари :) теперь есть куда установить сигнализацию и блок розжига ксенона-вместо оем блок управления-там теперь много места

set today by the control unit from Gary. a great thing. installation is simple. first put in place the OEM ECU. so bad, but the water can get inside and ruin the connector block. Then I put the controller instead of the relay-boost. very well positioned there. only need to lengthen the wire 4 inches. perfectly. and turn off the ignition interlock - or when connected without altering the conductivity does not start :) starts and works very well. even at the low speed running very smoothly. thank you Gary :) now is where to set the alarm and ignition unit xenon instead of the OEM control unit, there are now many places

What wires did you have to lengthen ???

I also still have som TCI's available.

Gary

Back