The perfect poster that should be on billboards

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alorio1

Reaction score
And here we have the perfect poster that should be on billboards on every road leading into New York , Washington , DC, Chicago , San Francisco , LA and Hollywood !

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 113
So true....I remember my dad telling me he was a tail gunner in Vietnam. When he finally got back home, he wasn't even old enough to get a cold beer.

Right on!! Bloomberg is the biggest, non common sense having idot i have ever heard speak!! I feel sorry for the people of NY... However,I think we have his brother here in Michigan in the form of Rick Snyder...He makes friends every where goes..Not!! :bang head:

I think B'Berg, Cu-Blo-Mo and others of that ilk are keeping in the news in hopes of getting the nod in the next potus run....these guys appear to be fools but be wary, they didn't get where they are by being the idiots they seem to be.....:hmmm:

dannymax,i think You give them too much credit..They get there by being professional ass kissers and yes men. Puppets of the big corporations that line there pockets.They tell us what we want to hear at election time only to serve themselves and thier backers once in office. And maybe a multi million dollar job after thier term ends with the corporation that they took care of?? Kinda like the big banks hiring ex SEC workers that were suppose to police wall street??

I've always found these age limits pretty ironic.

At 14, you are responsible enough to operate a non-commercial vessel up to 28' in length in public waters, unattended (at least in NY). Or operate a PWC unattended, some of which have 300hp and can do 80mph.

At 16, you are now responsible enough to pilot a two ton SUV around public roads, while being upset the love of your life you met 2 days ago just broke up with you.

At 18, you are now responsible enough to purchase highly addictive tobacco products, or sign your life to potentially fatal military service without parental consent.

So while you're mature enough to kill or be killed for your country, you're not mature enough to "handle" a beer.

And they wonder what to do about the problem of binge drinking at colleges....

I've always found these age limits pretty ironic.

At 14, you are responsible enough to operate a non-commercial vessel up to 28' in length in public waters, unattended (at least in NY). Or operate a PWC unattended, some of which have 300hp and can do 80mph.

At 16, you are now responsible enough to pilot a two ton SUV around public roads, while being upset the love of your life you met 2 days ago just broke up with you.

At 18, you are now responsible enough to purchase highly addictive tobacco products, or sign your life to potentially fatal military service without parental consent.

So while you're mature enough to kill or be killed for your country, you're not mature enough to "handle" a beer.

And they wonder what to do about the problem of binge drinking at colleges....
I agree Ryan, laws are useless unless enforced. Would love this poster as a billboard throughout the nation!

I worked the front door and was a bartender for a local college bar / hangout during the late 60s . Boss didn't want any more trouble than we already had with the collegians and our beer binging and testosterone laden bodies , so we had a policy of requiring a college I.D. to get in the place. Any military had to have been in college prior to enlisting or drafted or change to civvies and wear a hat and know somebody that worked the joint just to get in. Wasn't fair , but the fights that broke out outside were bad enough to convince the boss that he didn't want that going on inside.

Back