They are at it again, I see a pleasant trend in motion.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy... but then again, we didnt take our son into resturants til he was close to 3. Hes been very well behaved and its usually me causing problems cuz im a 10yr old trapped in a 34yr old body, lol.

The restaurant has a right to make such a policy. I don't blame them. I have a 1 year old who is normally well behaved but if she is misbehaving I have had my my wife get the meal to go and taken her outside. Fortunately this has only happened once in my case and the manager came out and said that there is no need to leave the restaurant. I then informed the manager that it would not be fair to the other patrons. No want wants to hear a crying kid while they are trying to enjoy a meal with friends or family.

Well and there are other times when I was ready to take the other persons kids outside.. Oh that's just my PTSD kicking in right...lol When my grandson is crying or screaming, it's like someone is running their finger nails down a blackboard.. I don't do well with brats.. Sometime well with other either...:confused2:

I don't see a problem with it there have been times when people needed to take there kids out but don't have the common courtesy. A little different situation but I have had people bring there kid into a bar I was at and asked me to watch my mouth and I in no uncertain terms told them they needed to leave.

Unruly kids in a restaurant is one of my highest pet peeves. I have had numerous run in's with the parents of all ages of children. I didn't come there to babysit their kids nor listen to them. I have almost caused heart attacks in movie theaters when people are inconsiderate. I get very loud when I'm pissed.... And I will back it up if necessary....

Well and there are other times when I was ready to take the other persons kids outside.. Oh that's just my PTSD kicking in right...lol When my grandson is crying or screaming, it's like someone is running their finger nails down a blackboard.. I don't do well with brats.. Sometime well with other either...:confused2:

+ 10,000,000,000

Also times when I'd like to slap the poo outta some little brat while grocery shopping, and it's momma don't seem to understand how rude it is to let one scream non-stop for over 20 f'ing minutes w/o so much as a "stop that".

My kids certainly DID NOT act like that.

Like the frontiersman said in Blazing Saddles....RRRR, RRRR!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This place is outside the US but I recall some places in Seattle were denied the right to ban kids but they do not have to pander by having high chairs, coloring books or kids menu items. How many kids will show up in a place where it starts out at $30/plate? I think its refreshing to hear about folks that have enouh consideration to take kids outside, or not even go into the places geared towards quiet dining experiences for adults. In this town dining out or theaters have essentially been destroyed by parents striving to reach the pinnacle of douchedom. The older I get more I avoid public places where kids might be present.

How much smoother would the world work if run and governed soley by Vmax owners?

Went out with the wife once to a Japanese hibachi place and they seated us with a couple with a little one. Maybe 1.5 years at most. Of course the kid cried.
Who the hell would bring a baby to a restaurant where they are guaranteed to share a table with strangers.
Same restaurant tried the same thing again. Told them we will be seated at the next table without children or we will never be back.
For $30 a plate + drinks, I shouldn't need to hear that shit.
When my kids were babies, we almost never ate out. When one of them lost it, they were removed and tended to them away from the dining area.

On the rare occasion my wife and I went out to eat when our kids were little, we would alternate with who would take the screaming kid out to the car. We would strap him or her back into the car seat, start the car, turn the ac or heat on and then put ear plugs in. When the tantrum was played out we would tell them that behavior was not allowed and then we would go back in..... usually only lasted a few minutes and after a couple of trips to the car seat, ended all together....

How I was raised, if we threw a tantrum.....we would be walked out to the car....get spanked.....and have to sit there until we could act right. Then....and only then could we go back into the store....establishment. ...etc.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back