thoughts on color

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohnopopo

Reaction score
trying to debate on a new color for my vmax.... i want it to unique and one of a kind..

thoughts on this color
Lexus ISF Ultrasonic Blue Mica
Lexus_IS_F_Ultrasonic_Blue_Metallic.jpg

thanks!!

thats pretty electric looking, be good to see a photo shop version of the vmax with it.

trying to debate on a new color for my vmax.... i want it to unique and one of a kind..

thoughts on this color
Lexus ISF Ultrasonic Blue Mica
Lexus_IS_F_Ultrasonic_Blue_Metallic.jpg

thanks!!

YES. now we're getting somewhere.

thats pretty electric looking, be good to see a photo shop version of the vmax with it.

cue KJ?

Just talked to my friend who owns a body shop.... he's gonna hook me up with getting that paint and painting it.. dropping off the fenders,dummy tank, guage cover off on Monday and will be done wed Thursday =) can't wait to see the final product

Just talked to my friend who owns a body shop.... he's gonna hook me up with getting that paint and painting it.. dropping off the fenders,dummy tank, guage cover off on Monday and will be done wed Thursday =) can't wait to see the final product

and lots of chrome parts with that blue would be incredible...

Thanx guys! Ill deff post up some pics once its done getting painted...and yes I have a few chrome "items" up my sleeves to help that color pop =)

Sweet color which should really pop, especially with some chrome as Mr. Kratz suggested!:thumbs up:

LOL, Bill's bike was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the color.

Attachments

• Kratz1.jpg
    Kratz1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Kratz2.jpg
    Kratz2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Kratz3.jpg
    Kratz3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 38
:punk: Yes, I like the Blue and Chrome myself. Spurs

Attachments

• DSCN9627.jpg
    DSCN9627.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN6533.jpg
    DSCN6533.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN5677.jpg
    DSCN5677.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 18
The bike needs a darker color IMO. The stock 85 Yamaha burgundy with pinstripe would be my choice.

blue is always a good choice :punk:

Attachments

• burplemax2.jpg
    burplemax2.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 23
:punk:Yes, some very nice blues to pick from. Your guys bikes look great. Spurs :punk:

Back