UFO exhaust installation

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is typical. You loose the center stand with the Kerker. I don't miss mine at all. If it weren't for the topic showing up in various threads I wouldn't even remember cutting mine off. :biglaugh:

how do you change your oil with no center stand?

Shallow drain pan, pull plug, let drain, then manually pull bike up level for a few moments to finish draining.

I too fought with getting everythign to line up. It ended up being me. I didn't follow the directions. It was very easy to over look. Your front left will connect to the right rear. Front right to the Left rear. I also didn't take the oil drain spring out, once I did everything slipped into place. Now tighting up the rear exhaust headers is a pain in the but. I can still use the center stand if needed for maint. All that needs to be done is to install the bolts and pop it up. But I usually use a 2x4 and a jack or the crash bars to lift it a little bit. I wish there had been pictures of exhaust installation. Most of us hate to read directions also.. I love my 4-1 drag.. Loud, yes... I let everyone know I am comming down the road. I have yet to have anyone, well besides my wife say it's too loud....Sounds great at the track running down the 1/4 mile...

Latest posts

Back