UFO Tail light & Turn signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBK15

Reaction score
Has anyone installed/using the UFO non-led turn signals and Tail light?

If so how bright are the turn signals? I'm trying to stay away from the LED ones as i'm not electrical savy, and don't wanna fool with a resistor. But, i could probably figure it out.. With my job I work with copper cables so splicing is a strong stuit for me..

What is the fitment like on the tailight? And is anything needed like a resistor or anything since going from an incadescent to and LED tail light?

Only used signals and their bright enuff for me as for the tail lite I'm relocating it to left side shock plus a clear led lens at rear reflector plate above rear fender.. winter project for me

I've had both the smoked tail light and the red tail light on my current and previous max. They are bright for their size and perfectly functional. Nothing extra needed for wiring it up. I have also had the turns on both bikes. They are small, but definitely visible. Obviously bigger turns will be more noticeable, but these are functional. I would opt for LED turns as they should be brighter. If you can splice 2 wires together, you can add a resistor.....its simple. Brighter is always better with motorcycle lights.

I've had both the smoked tail light and the red tail light on my current and previous max. They are bright for their size and perfectly functional. Nothing extra needed for wiring it up. I have also had the turns on both bikes. They are small, but definitely visible. Obviously bigger turns will be more noticeable, but these are functional. I would opt for LED turns as they should be brighter. If you can splice 2 wires together, you can add a resistor.....its simple. Brighter is always better with motorcycle lights.

Not around here it isn't. You could be illuminated like a bloody Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square and still the blue rinsed Buick drivers don't see you. :bang head: I sometimes feel like I have a cloaking device. :(

Chris.

Latest posts

Back