VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was really cool!

Me and 99 of my close friends used to do that on our bicycles, no big deal.:eusa_dance:

My 12 year old Tae Kwon Do black belt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB-GgtAdew4

Nice..... too many young kids are overweight and sit in front of the TV way too much. Nice to see your son doing that. Once he is comfortable with Tae Kwon Do, I think he should round it off with some kind of Jiu Jitsu. Use the Tae Kwon Do for precision striking at the right distance and Jiu Jitsu for when the distance closes.

Note to self:
1. stay away from your 12 year old if he has a staff
2. stay away from that mean front kick

:worthy:

Nice..... too many young kids are overweight and sit in front of the TV way too much. Nice to see your son doing that. Once he is comfortable with Tae Kwon Do, I think he should round it off with some kind of Jiu Jitsu. Use the Tae Kwon Do for precision striking at the right distance and Jiu Jitsu for when the distance closes.

Note to self:
1. stay away from your 12 year old if he has a staff
2. stay away from that mean front kick

:worthy:

Thanks, He can do MMA grappling when he gets older at the do jong he goes to. My 6 year old daughter does it to, she learning the nuncha right now.

Both my girls do Taekwondo during the year when they can. My oldest (11) is a green belt w/blue tip and the youngest (8) is a yellow and ready to test for her green.

Sean

Both my girls do Taekwondo during the year when they can. My oldest (11) is a green belt w/blue tip and the youngest (8) is a yellow and ready to test for her green.

Sean

Lots of work, for both the kids and parents, but lots of good stuff to be taken from that too. Making the effort is commendable!
Way to go Sean. :thumbs up:

Re: What a tool!

What an arse! He should most definitely not be allowed to keep his license - hasn't got enough brains to ride a bike, obviously!

Back