VMOA site down?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried @1:45 pm saturday. Cant get in. And yes that site has down hill. Although there seems to be more/better postings/finds on the buy/sell board. IMHO.

Oops, that doesn't look good!

Attachments

• vmoadown.jpg
    vmoadown.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 11
Kelvin said it's being upgraded. No idea for what. It pisses me off there wasn't any notification.

Mark

Kelvin said it's being upgraded. No idea for what. It pisses me off there wasn't any notification.

Mark

That's an error screen, not something you would see when a forum is being "upgraded".... :hmmm:

Yeah, I brought that to Kelvin's attention. Where I work we have a maintenance screen that comes up. Plus, notification is given several days in advance.

Mark

They have more problems with that P.O.S. site... It's SO basic that you'd think it would be bullet proof!:whistlin:[/quote]

I have to agree with Chris on this one, The site is a POS. They could do much better.

STIIIIIIIILLLLLL DOWN! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

They wonder why participation is low....:whistlin::icon_rolleyes:

Dated March 16th on the VMOA chat list

"Yes the VMOA site is down for some software upgrades. Should be back up
soon.

Kelvin"

That must be one hell of a Software upgrade:ummm:

It's not an upgrade. I at least got Kelvin to admit is was an error.

Mark

It's not an upgrade. I at least got Kelvin to admit is was an error.

Mark

That's some error!:icon_rolleyes: I wonder if it was hacked... Any forum with a backup should be back up within 24 hours.

That's some error!:icon_rolleyes: I wonder if it was hacked... Any forum with a backup should be back up within 24 hours.

Kelvin doesn't know anything I'm sure... He's just the president.... lol

How long are VMOA presidents "in office?" Just wondering... Don't want to be one and have no issues at all with Kelvin...

Chris, here is what the bylaws say about officers. There aren't any term limits currently.

Each January, all offices and directorships will be up for election by the directors as delegates.

In order to be eligible, a candidate must be willing to serve the duties of the office, and able to participate in the designated online forum. In addition, candidates for regional director must reside within the limits of the region they are running for.

Volunteer new candidates must submit their candidacy to a VMOA director between
December 15 and January 15, along with a written or emailed statement of their intentions for serving the club. All new candidates will be allowed into the forum by January 17. January 18 through 24 (Pacific Standard Time) will be reserved for discussion among and about the candidates. Incumbents will also be considered candidates unless their position is contested AND they decline
candidacy. The Secretary (or VP or President if none) must prepare a ballot by January 24. Authorized voters will cast their votes for one
candidate for each contested position and uncontested new candidate between January 25 and 31, with voting ending at 12:00 AM
February 1 PST. Uncontested new candidates must be ratified by a majority supporting vote. Uncontested incumbents retain their position.
Unsuccessful candidates will be removed from the forum unless the directors vote to invite them to remain.

The election will be announced and rules published in each V-Boost December issue.

Mark

Iran a trace route and it dies out at a router in Texas. The IP, 207.218.223.75, shows it belongs to The Planet.com so they a bad route in the route block. Hopefully they will fix that. Interesting that I googled the router IP and someone else had a trace route die there too. :icon_rolleyes:

I'd love to know how to do this. Can you explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back