VMOA site down?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The site times out for me and doesn't ping out either. Their DNS host times out also!:ummm: Anyone know if there is a problem?

The site times out for me and doesn't ping out either. Their DNS host times out also!:ummm: Anyone know if there is a problem?

Works for me too... I haven't renewed my membership yet and it still lets me in...:confused2: I plan on it but just haven't found the time or need...:stickyman:

I had this problem some time back and then it started working again...:ummm:

Iran a trace route and it dies out at a router in Texas. The IP, 207.218.223.75, shows it belongs to The Planet.com so they a bad route in the route block. Hopefully they will fix that. Interesting that I googled the router IP and someone else had a trace route die there too. :icon_rolleyes:

Iran a trace route and it dies out at a router in Texas. The IP, 207.218.223.75, shows it belongs to The Planet.com so they a bad route in the route block. Hopefully they will fix that. Interesting that I googled the router IP and someone else had a trace route die there too. :icon_rolleyes:

So.... Working for ya now?:ummm:

I wonder if they are down now to fix the latency issue... Man that site was SLOW!:ummm:

I can't get in at work or on my phone!

I'm getting this message at work and at home.

Not Found

The requested URL /xoops/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at www.vmoa.net Port 80 Mark

It's down now.

Yep!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLONE, expecting T_STRING in /var/www/html/xoops/kernel/object.php on line 528
Unknown Condition [2048]: Non-static method XoopsLogger::instance() should not be called statically in file include/common.php line 59
Unknown Condition [2048]: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file include/functions.php line 504
Unknown Condition [2048]: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file include/functions.php line 535
Unknown Condition [2048]: Non-static method XoopsDatabaseFactory::getDatabaseConnection() should not be called statically in file include/common.php line 75
Unknown Condition [2048]: Non-static method XoopsLogger::instance() should not be called statically in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 31
Unknown Condition [2048]: Non-static method XoopsErrorHandler::getInstance() should not be called statically in file class/errorhandler.php line 208:bang head::bang head:

Yep!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLONE, expecting T_STRING in /var/www/html/xoops/kernel/object.php on line 528
Unknown Condition [2048]: Non-static method XoopsLogger::instance() should not be called statically in file include/common.php line 59
Unknown Condition [2048]: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file include/functions.php line 504
Unknown Condition [2048]: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file include/functions.php line 535
Unknown Condition [2048]: Non-static method XoopsDatabaseFactory::getDatabaseConnection() should not be called statically in file include/common.php line 75
Unknown Condition [2048]: Non-static method XoopsLogger::instance() should not be called statically in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 31
Unknown Condition [2048]: Non-static method XoopsErrorHandler::getInstance() should not be called statically in file class/errorhandler.php line 208:bang head::bang head:

Yup... I'm getting the same thing right now!

I'm still getting this parse error on the VMOA site. Saturday @ 11AM.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting it?

Unknown Condition [2048]: Non-static method XoopsErrorHandler::getInstance() should not be called statically in file class/errorhandler.php line 208

Who cares, the site sucks anyway, full of morons like firefly.:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back