What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave up and fancy mounting and mounted my new blinkers this weekend. I have posted in a couple of other treads already but I like them so I am posting here to.

Attachments

• IMG_2276.jpg
    IMG_2276.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2277.jpg
    IMG_2277.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2278.jpg
    IMG_2278.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2279.jpg
    IMG_2279.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 16
Played around with my seat today and it`s close to Seans but no pics until tomorrow `cause I finished late, so I`ll post them up tomorrow sometime.
There was a little preasure point that made it a little uncomfortable but not anymore.:eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>:punk:

I had a guy come by today and give me a backrest for free! He saw the Max parked it front of my store and came and found me. We chatted for a bit about his old Vmax and an FZ1 he used to have, then he told me he had some scoops and other parts he was going to bring by and give me.

Huzzah! :D

I had a guy come by today and give me a backrest for free! He saw the Max parked it front of my store and came and found me. We chatted for a bit about his old Vmax and an FZ1 he used to have, then he told me he had some scoops and other parts he was going to bring by and give me.

Huzzah! :D

You lucky SOB!!!

I raced a Honda 1000, and smoked him with my Stock MAX. Can't wait to get my UFO exhaust and stage one jet kit insatalled.

rdelaski, for what ur doing i' go stg7 or morley. stg1 doesn't do much from what i've seen.

put an ebc rotor and pads on the rear. rebuilt my caliper. pretty intimidating but easy job. too dark, late, cold and wet to test drive. results tomorrow.

did see 5 mils of runout on NEW rotor. not happy about that but lets see how it goes. put the oem anti-squeal shims in there too.

Rode it over to my parents and put it in the basement for the winter. It was 50?F so I thought it was time. Plus I'm getting married in 34 days so I don't foresee me using it.

Filled it up and added seafoam. Good to go!

Chris

today 10 3 09 made new plug wires and installed.pluged in lap top took out some throttle response in all three ranges ( hopeing to lean it out ) turned down the prestart fuel inpulse ( hopeing to stop plug fouling) need to ready for cooler weather riding.

figuring out better way to keep the stage 7 filters on.....update to follow.

I went out to the garage and discovered that somebody had maliciously disassembled my vmax. Dammit.

SSPX0795.jpg

1254636734.jpg

almost died.

was in the right lane doing about 90 or so on a major highway (65 mph) and there was a car coming up, went to change to the center lane, with plenty of time, and the truck in the far left lane just popped over to the center, look back ahead and the car infront of me is approaching way to fast. slam on my brakes and lock up the rear (new ebc rotor/pads worked well) and almost locked up the fronts. ended up finally slowing down to the speed of the car and was about 10 feet from his ass. he was going 37 mph in a 65. no exits for about 2 miles so no reason for it.

ugh. very annoying, but i shouldn't have b een going that fast either. either way to that slow is dangerous

almost died.

was in the right lane doing about 90 or so on a major highway (65 mph) and there was a car coming up, went to change to the center lane, with plenty of time, and the truck in the far left lane just popped over to the center, look back ahead and the car infront of me is approaching way to fast. slam on my brakes and lock up the rear (new ebc rotor/pads worked well) and almost locked up the fronts. ended up finally slowing down to the speed of the car and was about 10 feet from his ass. he was going 37 mph in a 65. no exits for about 2 miles so no reason for it.

ugh. very annoying, but i shouldn't have b een going that fast either. either way to that slow is dangerous

Prolly some guy texting...man, THAT was a close one Garrett....be careful man...the road's full of them! Asshole could be ticketed for that...and should have been!

I got in a nice 80+ mile run. Was shooting for a 4 state run but it clouded up and started sprinkling after the 3rd state, so I had to run for the barn!!

lucky one garrett, sure are some wacko's out there.

well went out for BBQ again on the max, awesome, think bike was slower on the way home due to my meal:punk:

Latest posts

Back