What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Dan Pics. I just packaged mine up to send to Sean for a Satin Black Power Coat upgrade.and a Pad Recover, Had a Small, very Small tear in the corner..I need a Visual from your 06:biglaugh:.

Sending the Shorty Hoop also..Was going to chrome, but will think the Black Power Coat will look nice.

Well...not wanting to be guilty of a breach of regs, I strolled out to the barn to click off a few shots, but the camera defecated on the sleeping platform after taking just one pic! :bang head:

So....here it is! :punk:

Attachments

• 100_1832.jpg
    100_1832.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 27
Well...not wanting to be guilty of a breach of regs, I strolled out to the barn to click off a few shots, but the camera defecated on the sleeping platform after taking just one pic! :bang head:

So....here it is! :punk:

DANNY!!!!! LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A GIANT spider is lurking!!!!!!

Look at the WEB on your seat:th_scared:

Yeah Dan Pics. I just packaged mine up to send to Sean for a Satin Black Power Coat upgrade.and a Pad Recover, Had a Small, very Small tear in the corner..I need a Visual from your 06:biglaugh:.

Sending the Shorty Hoop also..Was going to chrome, but will think the Black Power Coat will look nice.

The Satin black looks good on the '06 Chris, that's the color of the one on mine, the flat black frame goes well with it.

This is prolly the best pic of the sissybar on the '06, but it doesn't show the colors really. :confused2:

Isn't your oem grab bar the same black as your frame? Mine is. :ummm:

Attachments

• 100_1773.jpg
    100_1773.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 13
The Satin black looks good on the '06 Chris, that's the color of the one on mine, the flat black frame goes well with it.

This is prolly the best pic of the sissybar on the '06, but it doesn't show the colors really. :confused2:

Isn't your oem grab bar the same black as your frame? Mine is. :ummm:

Yes it is the same color as the frame...I think I will be happy with the Color. Like I said, was going to do chrome...Nah...Dark looks good.

I changed my oil today :), but now my tranny is slipping. It was fine yesterday and I used the same oil as always, Shell Rotella T 5w-40. What did I do?

Yes it is the same color as the frame...I think I will be happy with the Color. Like I said, was going to do chrome...Nah...Dark looks good.

gotta be black man, dont chrome it:punk:. gonna get mine done one day, not sure on the satin or flat yet thou.

I didn't do this today, but i got it done over the winter...

~bought a 17inch rear wheel from paul civitello
~bought a chrome double notched and braced swingarm from (COO)
~Had Sean chrome my rear differential
~Chromed my brake arm, vstacks, instrument cover
~installed solid motor mounts
~installed chrome frame braces from Dale walker
~new pc 680 battery
~new Avom storm tires (200 rear)- Finally got radial tires-
~new fork oil changed to 15w
~flushed my coolant and filled with engine ice
~polished the face of my water pump impeller
~changed my oil
~installed a new gasket on my thermostat housing (was leaking)
~installed a bar snake

Pulled it out of the shed today for a little ride to make sure everything is good. I took it really easy, but first thing i noticed was the radial tires do make a big difference... Did have some minor vibrations from the solid mounts.
But all in all everything seems good :eusa_dance:

Here is a couple pics

Attachments

• P3130246 (Small).JPG
    P3130246 (Small).JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 32
  • P3130253 (Small).JPG
    P3130253 (Small).JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 35
  • P3130254 (Small).JPG
    P3130254 (Small).JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 38
Damn Bill that looks great! Really like the wide rear. Is that a UFO wheel?

I've been trying to get a new rear wheel for three months now with no success... :confused2: Wasted the winter months project time. People are now riding around here.

Take care,
G Man

finally getting some pics none of those teaser bullshit pics!

looks awesome.

Didn't do a whole hell of alot. Still waiting on my scoops. Should be due in some time this week.

I got good marks on the interview essay I did with Bill Dube' the creator of Killacycle. So I thought I'd reward myself with some bling for the reaper.

Went to http://www.iratecustoms.com/VMax-tp2-17.html and bought the spiderweb design grill covers. Going to wait and see the size of the grill inserts of the new scoops before I jump on the matching scoop inserts.

I figure what the hell, it sorta matches my helmet.

Back