What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife drove my max up and down the street......:clapping:
And see just started last saterday to get lessons to get her motorcycle licence:hmmm:
I think I infected het with the virus called motormania and there is no cure for it..... thank god for that:eusa_dance:

She hopes to get her licence before the end of summer so we can do some driving together. She is very intrested in a Yamaha MT-03
1036722.jpg

or a Kawasaki ER6N to start with
209.jpg

Keep on going girl...:punk:

I like that kawasaki.. get a fender eliminator on there and it'll be good to go.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

And see just started last saterday to get lessons to get her motorcycle licence:hmmm:
I think I infected het with the virus called motormania and there is no cure for it..... thank god for that:eusa_dance:

She hopes to get her licence before the end of summer so we can do some driving together. She is very intrested in a Yamaha MT-03
1036722.jpg

or a Kawasaki ER6N to start with
209.jpg

Keep on going girl...:punk:

You will love being able to ride together. My wife has a KLX250 but she is looking for a bigger bike for when we want to ride longer distances on the open highways.

Pretty much finished with the editing of the individual videos and pictures. Only thing left to do is do the narration, sync the audio, and put the thing together :punk:
I changed the concept, but I think it will still be an entertaining ad.

She hopes to get her licence before the end of summer so we can do some driving together.

I am jealous! I am still trying to convince the wife to do the same. She loves the experience, but she realizes that she may not be able to control her thirst for speed. Lol

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Got my bike back from Steve at Under Pressure, Dania Beach FL if you south FL guys need work done right the 1st time, and reasonably-priced. I still have to finish assembly, but I was able to run it up the rpm's in 2nd for the first time in oh, fifteen years. Yes, it suffered from bad dogs for 2nd gear
BadDog.jpg

but not now! Here is a "bad dog..."

Plus, a lot of other things done since I resurrected it late last year from my mothballed collection of 'project bikes' of which I have more than a couple...

I had a video of a 1500 cc NoS VMax Steve of Under Pressure built running at the shop, but even though I put it onto a web-hosting site I have frequently used, I can't get our site to accept it. Sorry! It's a hard-running bike, wish I could show you the video.

I washed, detailed and waxed up my bike prepping for next months Thunder rally...yeah I know it will get dirty again, but I really don't ride her much here. Found out while detailing her that my front left LED turn signal is fried so will need to figure out new options since these are custom one off billet. Its either now integrated brake light in order to reuse the rears for the front with spare or all new.....decisions...decisions!

I installed a set of new handelbars including vibration dempers at the end.

My old left handelbar I installed already twice and came lose again. I was so fed up with that so I bought some new ones.

These are nice and tight on there now.
And they are looking very nice :clapping:

Attachments

• WP_000405.jpg
    WP_000405.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 29
  • WP_000406.jpg
    WP_000406.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 26
Installed a new tire and rode it
:D

Sent from my Smart-Ass phone.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338062689515.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338062689515.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 16
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338062707768.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338062707768.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 16
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338062723459.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338062723459.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 16
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338062744787.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338062744787.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 17
put on about 80 miles working out the kinks..hit 130 on it for the first time...no shake or wobble..and to my suprise it had much more...still wish it had 6th gear though...as soon as it cools i have some polishing to do..i cant wait till i get to powder coat all the chrome though

put on about 80 miles working out the kinks..hit 130 on it for the first time...no shake or wobble..and to my suprise it had much more...still wish it had 6th gear though...as soon as it cools i have some polishing to do..i cant wait till i get to powder coat all the chrome though
Congrats on having no wobbles. Last year when mine didn't have a wobble, I still had more to go at 130 and that was with me weighing quite a bit more. I am wondering what I can top out at now if I get the wobble under control. Right now 120 starts getting a little sketchy.

Latest posts

Back